Just okay

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Can't say I found this conditioner to make hair smooth and silky. It really didn't do much at all, and I found only a slight difference using this compared to using no conditioner at all. On the upside, it does smell pleasant and it isn't heavy.

Head feels cool

Posted by Reviewer1360049 on Apr 03, 2009

After rinsing, the whole head is feeling cool with mint effect. Perfect for summer morning shower. Wanted to try with shampoo but was out of stock...

Great product, terrible packaging

Posted by Reviewer1028625 on Oct 21, 2008

This conditioner is excellent, but we absolutely abhor the bottle. A conditioner of this thick consistency needs to be in a squeeze tube, not a bottle. If they insist on keeping it in a bottle, they need to provide a squeeze pump with it, like most other hair products do. Every morning it's a fight to get the conditioner out. Although we love this conditioner, it's just not worth the chore.

itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jul 13, 2009

Nice smell seems to work.

smell good

Posted by Reviewer2073832 on Jul 06, 2010

Perfect for summer shower.

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1369505 on May 17, 2011

This was too mild for my oily and sensitive scalp. It does make my hair soft like most other conditioners do, and i like the smell of the conditioner better than the shampoo. Basically it did not impress me as much as it did for other people, and it was difficult to get the product out of the bottle.

I really want to like this product

Posted by Reviewer1317335 on Oct 21, 2012

I had been looking for an organic hair product that worked and did not make my hair feel like straw for a long time. I was hoping I had found it with this product. I have had to use Head and Shoulders for a long time to control the scalp problems I have developed due to late stage lyme disease. I really do not like using it but it was all that worked. I was hoping this organic conditioner and shampoo would be a replacement. It does not control the scalp problem nearly as well as Head and Shoulders, but the main disappiontment is it leaves my hair all knotted up and I can't get a brush through. My hair is fine and most conditioners leave it very soft and easy to manage. This however is so bad that I finally began adding another conditioner to it just to be able to untangle my hair. That is my main disappointment with it, and I really did want to love it. I will not be buying it again, in fact it may be retired to the dog wash area....

Strong smell

Posted by 5740052962462300392 on Dec 30, 2013

Works for me, but strong smell can be an obstacle for someone... This doesn't leave hair so silky as some other conditioners, but is ok.

OK, but not perfect

Posted by 5144551075129303153 on Jan 10, 2014

Smells a bit like something you'd clean your house with but otherwise pretty good! Veery thick though, and doesn't spread too well. Might not buy again.

Thick

Posted by 5129641616240491783 on Jan 18, 2014

As another review said, this is very thick and doesn't spread very well. It doesn't really seem to work like a conditioner, sort of leaves my hair feeling dry after. It's like not using conditioner at all. It's still too early to tell if it does all the other things it's supposed to (like help with dry scalp and itching). I just wish it felt like I was actually using a conditioner.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »