No fragrance, good!!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Nov 05, 2014

No fragrance, moisture enough for my dry and damaged hair type!

hair conditioner

Posted by 4727537449398873400 on Feb 15, 2015

It is OK but does not detangle my thick hair

Well worth the money

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Jan 20, 2008

Great conditioner but fiance doesn't like it because it has a strong smell of eucalyptus. I don't mind it personally

Great Product; So-so smell

Posted by Reviewer2264448 on Mar 08, 2008

My family also really likes this product. The only thing that would make it better as well would be a slightly different scent. It currently comes across kind of medicine-like and also reminds me of my gramma's hair.

Martin

Posted by Reviewer2359606 on May 15, 2008

Like this conditioner, not too heavy and leaves you hair feeling conditoned not like its been dunked in oil

Soothing to the scalp, smells nice

Posted by Reviewer3055018 on Jan 28, 2009

Since I've recently done a few chemical treatments on my hair, my scalp as been very itchy. I decided to try the Tea Tree Mint to help soothe my scalp and it has. It also smells nice. I like also that it doesn't contain other unnecessary chemicals as some others do. I will look into other Avalon Organics conditioners to compare.

Great for hair! Soothing for the scalp.

Posted by Reviewer2396229 on Feb 12, 2009

Again, this conditioner is great for the hair. It also seems to create a cool sensation if you let it sit a little that is very soothing.

Great rare Tingling Menthol shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2470447 on Apr 24, 2009

A pretty good uncommon feeling during a shower. Scalp feels clean and oxygenated. Menthol concentration could be stronger, but it's adequate.

Buen producto

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on Jul 04, 2010

Llevo poco tiempo utilizándolo pero tiene un olor agradable. Tengo el pelo largo y parece que lo desenreda bien. Hasta que no transcurra un poco más de tiempo no puedo dar una opinión más amplia.

Excellent but watch out for fading of hair colouring

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Aug 20, 2010

Similar to its Tea Tree Mint Shampoo, it is excellent and effective in stopping scalp itching but watch out for colour fading in hair that has been coloured - must be the tea tree oil that caused it as I have had same experience with shampoo and conditioners that contained tea tree oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »