Wow! This product works like a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2373194 on Nov 06, 2006

I'd suffered from scurf problem for years, so I gave it a try. The next morning, miracle happened - NO scurf & itch after dressing my hair, AT ALL! which even hundreds $ salon hair-care products couldn't solve in the past. You can also expect more strength & moderate shine to your hair, and pleasant aroma time. I really do thank to this product and will definitely repeat to buy !!! :-))

Chemical ingredient mixed?

Posted by 5629611221620272720 on Jun 30, 2015

If I knew it includes SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, I would not buy these products. Printed in bold that it doesn't use Laureth Sulfate, but it includes SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, it feels like I'm decieved. I'm not gonna buy it again. very deceitful.

Exceptional Product!

Posted by Reviewer1132311 on Oct 23, 2009

My son suffers from very dry, itchy scalp and we've tried everything from head & shoulders to fruictus anti-dandruff shampoos with minimal results. After approximately two weeks of using the Avalon Organics I asked him if I should re-order it and he replied, "YES! It works awesome!" Needless to say we are very satisfied with the product.

contains chemicals...

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Feb 02, 2010

I was so caught up in reading the great reviews I forgot to check the ingredients, this does contain a great amount of chemicals. I do think it is actually a little drying for my curly hair but my husband loves it. Smell is nice and I'm certain it is much better than any traditional brand. I will be looking for something natural next time. A shame to mix lush organic products with harmful chemicals.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2947756 on Jan 17, 2012

I have suffered from itchy scalp for quite some time now. I have tried every shampoo from anti-dandruff to sensitive scalp but none of them worked. I went to see a specialist and even the shampoo that she prescribed didn't work for me. So, honestly, I wasn't expecting much when I purchased this shampoo. But, I was sooo pleasantly surprised. Starting the first week, I could see improvements and after the 2nd week, the itchiness and flakiness of my scalp decreased tremendously. It is not completely gone but, it has gotten A LOT better. I am not a huge fan of the smell but, if it helps my scalp, I can sacrifice the scent. Thank you Avalon!! Oh, and iherb, of course!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by korting-bestellen on Sep 30, 2013

I am very very happy with this shampoo. It is a mild, non-agressive one with a nice smell; perfect for my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my hair feeling squeeky clean, but fresh and clean. It's not a shampoo that makes me have to wash more or less often; since I use it I still wash my hair every 6 days. The itch and dandruff I used to have are almost gone now. It is not a good shampoo if you want voluminous hair, cause it leaves my hair a little flat. But overall it has good quality and price. Liked this review, please let me know by clicking yes!

good

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jul 15, 2009

a good shampoo, however I find it a bit too liquid, and my scalp is still sore after 4 weeks of use....

scalp is dry

Posted by Jevgenija-Ju on Jul 26, 2011

take less than a month, but I have dry hair, possibly with air conditioning will be better, but without the scalp is dry. the smell is not pleasant, but you can tolerate. I think I will not take more

Saying no to itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall!

Posted by teresalings on Jun 02, 2013

I love this shampoo. I am from Malaysia and I have not heard about this brand. I've used all sorts of shampoo that supposedly helps with all of my problems but while fixing one of it, it worsens another. This ranges from commercial brands to expensive salon brands. I decided to go for something less harsh and go for something more organic. I saw this with so many reviews that I really needed to try it. After using a week, I do not have itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall. This is the most amazing product for my hair so far and it really does help with my scalp. I am glad I took the chance to try this out. My best purchase ever.

Not satisified

Posted by Reviewer2627202 on Oct 13, 2010

I had heard so much positive about this shampoo, so my expectations were high. Maybe too high. This shampoo makes my hear extremely tangled, and it takes a lot of conditioner to make it manageable. And it makes my scalp dry and itchy.