Chemical ingredient mixed?

Posted by 5629611221620272720 on Jun 30, 2015

If I knew it includes SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, I would not buy these products. Printed in bold that it doesn't use Laureth Sulfate, but it includes SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, it feels like I'm decieved. I'm not gonna buy it again. very deceitful.

No es para mi

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Deja el pelo limpio y hace bastante espuma. Peeeeeeeeeeero, al tener el pelo y el cuero cabelludo extremadamente secos necesito productos muy hidratantes y este champú me lo reseca muchísimo, así que no repetiré

Packaging is crushed

Posted by 4617792089585404752 on Jun 18, 2014

Packaging is crushed, it should be no good protection during transportation, missing a lot of shampoo in the bag.

Hair loss after a week

Posted by 4877777262276131904 on Mar 04, 2014

I previously used the Tea Tree Scalp Treatment shampoo from Avalon Organics and was happy with it. I decided to get this and the matching conditioner as I wanted a larger bottle. After a week of using it, I notice strands of hair, no less than 10, while lathering. My husband used it and he also noticed the hair loss. Had to bin it and its unused conditioner. Disappointed.

They have changed the formula AGAIN

Posted by Reviewer3091428 on Mar 01, 2014

This is more expensive and worse than before. My last two bottles seem different, like a watered down version. This shampoo used to lather well and leave hair loose but now it does not lather and leave my hair greasy and tangled. Besides, the price have increased 2 dollars in 2 years. $8,45 for a shampoo is too much. I won't buy again.

Not What It Once Was...

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While this had been one of the best organic options we've used, any reviews prior to Spring 2012 were based on their old formulas, which they supposedly changed to be "more sustainable". Indeed, they will be more sustainable because the new formulas are not effective & require more product to even be manageable. Therefore, we will not be buying this one again.

Horrible, not cleaning at all, no foam, odd odor

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Feb 07, 2012

I really didn't like this product! Even if it is my subjective opinion, I still wouldn't think otherwise. Blah, never again!

Avalon

Posted by Reviewer2758722 on Jan 26, 2012

doesnt work for me

This is too rough for my sensitive scalp. Itches!

Posted by Reviewer2507483 on Oct 20, 2011

It makes my scalp itch even more! Would not recommend this to anyone with dehydrated scalp. It also makes the hair feel crisp and dry. The scent is wierd, but I wouldn't mind, if the shampoo really help my scalp.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2841350 on Sep 28, 2011

Thought it was good based on the reviews. It work only for the 1st time usage. Then it really makes my scalp dry,very itchy and flaking. Doesn't seems to work after 1st use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »