OK.

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I'm half through the bottle and my scalp is in pretty bad shape - itchy and dry like it was when I first started using it. It worked for a while though. And it leaves the hair soft and smooth. So I'll say it's fine as a regular shampoo, but for my issues it didn't do much, which is kind of the point of this shampoo to begin with. The smell isn't that great either.

Hmmm

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

Not very pleased with this shampoo. Makes my hair flat and it does not normalizing my scalp. The scent is good, though.

Avalon-Organics-Scalp-Normalizing-Shampoo-Tea-Tree-Mint-Therapy

Posted by 5644943893001025940 on May 11, 2013

Smells good but the schampo itself made my hair very tangly and it was difficult to comb after. Used the conditioner as well but my hair didnt like it.

Disappointing

Posted by 5472649659649893972 on Jun 24, 2013

Is not as fantastic as the raves found in the website

Blah product....

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Didn't do much for my hair, can find better :)

Me ha decepcionado

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Jul 20, 2013

Me esperaba de este champu que mejorara mi cabello y sobre todo el cuero cabelludo.Pues desde que lo uso se me cae el cabello, y no me dura limpio a penas, aparte las puntas me las deja como un estropajo. Me he pedido otro de la misma marca a ver si me va mejor.

No lo volveré a comprar

Posted by 5620601795998197393 on Sep 05, 2013

Este producto no es para mí. Mi cabello es graso en las raíces y seco en las puntas. Si bien he conseguido con él que aguante 'un poquito' más con aspecto limpio, me deja las puntas muuuy secas cuando me lo estoy lavando, y se queda como muy enredado o 'estropajoso'. Por suerte, el acondicionador de esta gama me ayuda a desenredarlo bastante bien. No lo volveré a comprar.

Avalon Organics, Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, Tea Tree Mint Therapy

Posted by 5475379800963711674 on Nov 20, 2013

Result after washing it for a week, felt that it's still no same. No improvement.

Nothing special about it...

Posted by 4625927455607721918 on Aug 21, 2014

I am suffering severe ezcema and I have very dry, ichy and scaly scalp. I had been used 100% natural, organic shampoo for about 2 years and at some point, it stopped working. so I decided to change shampoo. because I saw a lot of great reviews and cause of its low price, I decided to give it a go. There has been no change at all. and There are few harmful chemicals in it. For people with nomal scalp, it would probably okay, but for someone like me, I wouldn't recommend.

No funciona!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on Apr 16, 2014

Se supone que es para la caspa o dermatitis seborreica y no me ha funcionado....Sigue igual....Además tiene un olor super fuerte.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »