Avalon Organics, Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, Tea Tree Mint Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

leaves hair dry

Posted by amelia on Jun 29, 2012

I love the smell but it leaves my tresses a tad too dry. The guys in my family dont fancy the smell to my surprise.

Not working at all :(

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

I bought this shampooo basing on the number of good reviews about it. But in my case, it hasn't worked at all. I've been using it for more than two weeks and I haven't notice any change. I still have flaky scalp and itchyness all the time, even on the very moment I leave the shower. At least my hair is more beautiful and glossy and the smell is really nice.

OK.

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I'm half through the bottle and my scalp is in pretty bad shape - itchy and dry like it was when I first started using it. It worked for a while though. And it leaves the hair soft and smooth. So I'll say it's fine as a regular shampoo, but for my issues it didn't do much, which is kind of the point of this shampoo to begin with. The smell isn't that great either.

Hmmm

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

Not very pleased with this shampoo. Makes my hair flat and it does not normalizing my scalp. The scent is good, though.

Avalon-Organics-Scalp-Normalizing-Shampoo-Tea-Tree-Mint-Therapy

Posted by 5644943893001025940 on May 11, 2013

Smells good but the schampo itself made my hair very tangly and it was difficult to comb after. Used the conditioner as well but my hair didnt like it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »