No lo volveré a comprar

Posted by 5620601795998197393 on Sep 05, 2013

Este producto no es para mí. Mi cabello es graso en las raíces y seco en las puntas. Si bien he conseguido con él que aguante 'un poquito' más con aspecto limpio, me deja las puntas muuuy secas cuando me lo estoy lavando, y se queda como muy enredado o 'estropajoso'. Por suerte, el acondicionador de esta gama me ayuda a desenredarlo bastante bien. No lo volveré a comprar.

Me ha decepcionado

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Jul 20, 2013

Me esperaba de este champu que mejorara mi cabello y sobre todo el cuero cabelludo.Pues desde que lo uso se me cae el cabello, y no me dura limpio a penas, aparte las puntas me las deja como un estropajo. Me he pedido otro de la misma marca a ver si me va mejor.

Blah product....

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Didn't do much for my hair, can find better :)

Disappointing

Posted by 5472649659649893972 on Jun 24, 2013

Is not as fantastic as the raves found in the website

Avalon-Organics-Scalp-Normalizing-Shampoo-Tea-Tree-Mint-Therapy

Posted by 5644943893001025940 on May 11, 2013

Smells good but the schampo itself made my hair very tangly and it was difficult to comb after. Used the conditioner as well but my hair didnt like it.

OK.

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I'm half through the bottle and my scalp is in pretty bad shape - itchy and dry like it was when I first started using it. It worked for a while though. And it leaves the hair soft and smooth. So I'll say it's fine as a regular shampoo, but for my issues it didn't do much, which is kind of the point of this shampoo to begin with. The smell isn't that great either.

Hmmm

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013

Not very pleased with this shampoo. Makes my hair flat and it does not normalizing my scalp. The scent is good, though.

Not working at all :(

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

I bought this shampooo basing on the number of good reviews about it. But in my case, it hasn't worked at all. I've been using it for more than two weeks and I haven't notice any change. I still have flaky scalp and itchyness all the time, even on the very moment I leave the shower. At least my hair is more beautiful and glossy and the smell is really nice.

leaves hair dry

Posted by amelia on Jun 29, 2012

I love the smell but it leaves my tresses a tad too dry. The guys in my family dont fancy the smell to my surprise.

doesn't work with my scalp

Posted by 5716452413533370486 on May 30, 2012

I have problem scalp, itching everytime. This shampoo smells good, gives fresh relax effect during washing but after washing starts itching anyway. I think don't buy it anymore...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »