¡No sin mi Scalp Normalizing Shampoo Tea Tree Mint Therapy!

Posted by Suuita on Apr 26, 2014

Llevaba un tiempo teniendo problemas con los champús convencionales (con siliconas, parabenes, sulfatos, etc) y una amiga me comentó la existencia de esta web y lo maravillosos que eran muchos de los champús que se encuentran por aquí. Busqué a conciencia un champú que solucionara el suplicio de tener que usar un producto y sentir ardor en el cuero cabelludo y tropecé de lleno con este... debe existir la justicia divina porque se redujo muchísimo el picor, el pelo empezó a crecer con más fuerza y a permanecer más limpio por mucho más tiempo. Además, huele maravillosamente (entre menta y eucalipto) y cunde bastante -si bien la textura de este producto es bastante líquido, se acaba por pillar el tranquillo-. Quizás lo más "malo" es que el pelo acaba un poco seco... nada que no solucione un acondicionador de los que podáis encontrar en iHerb. ¡Recompra aseguradísima!

두피가 깨끗~시원~

Posted by 4790295656032161935 on Feb 27, 2013

유기농 샴푸라 거품은 기대하기 어렵습니다만..첨에 좀 담황스러울만큼 뻑뻑 하였지만.. 습관의 차이라고 생각하고 있어요~그동안 많은양의 샴푸 거품내서 머리감았었거든요~ 머리 말리고 나서는 괜찮았습니다~ 좀 더 써보고 재 주문해보려구요~

Fairly good.

Posted by Reviewer1674639 on Jul 21, 2012

Some mixed reactions, saw comments about product containing stuffs that are bad. I don't like that idea, but personal use it not too bad. I find it a neat shampoo and look less harmful with its clear solution and some good ingredients. Might continue to use it unless I find a better alternative. At about US$7+, probably about the right expectations.

Organics yesss

Posted by Reviewer2414832 on Jan 08, 2012

i honestly would say that this shampoo isn't miraculous or anything but I'm just satisfied with the fact that it doesn't have sulfate or any of those harmful chemicals that are in other shampoos. I bought this with avalons thickening shampoo and I liked this better. The scent of the two are both heavenly and I like that its organic yet its does its job as a shampoo. Other natural shampoos leave my hair greasy or really tangled.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

it works for my itchy scalp, but shampoo is very watery.

Meh

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

It makes my scalp a bit itchy. That means that it actually does the contrary of what it is advertised for. It's nothing special. I won't repurchase.

Dandruff, itchying and dry hair: did not work for me

Posted by ARPI-MANU on May 20, 2016

After reading lots of great reviews, I decided to buy this shampoo for my oily scalp, but I was disappointed! It left my scalp with dandruff, which didn't have before, itchying, and dry hair!!! The smell is nice, but that's all! Be careful with reviews! It doesn't work the same for everybody.

it made my dandruff worse

Posted by 4664871351480391231 on Jun 27, 2016

it made my dandruff worse , dries your hair . Not going to purchase it again ما يستاهل التقييم العالي , شامبو اقل من عادي لا انصح فيه اذا كان عندك قشرة يجفف الفروة .

Hair loss after a week

Posted by 4877777262276131904 on Mar 04, 2014

I previously used the Tea Tree Scalp Treatment shampoo from Avalon Organics and was happy with it. I decided to get this and the matching conditioner as I wanted a larger bottle. After a week of using it, I notice strands of hair, no less than 10, while lathering. My husband used it and he also noticed the hair loss. Had to bin it and its unused conditioner. Disappointed.

Not What It Once Was...

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

While this had been one of the best organic options we've used, any reviews prior to Spring 2012 were based on their old formulas, which they supposedly changed to be "more sustainable". Indeed, they will be more sustainable because the new formulas are not effective & require more product to even be manageable. Therefore, we will not be buying this one again.