EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.47

$11.00

Savings of: $2.53 (23% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

very good

Posted by 4652250359304090804 on Jul 30, 2014

very good

Was this review helpful to you?

love the fragrance

Posted by 5483795760926623962 on Jul 13, 2014

i personally love the fragrance and it smell like authentic essential oil. it helps to reduce the dandruff and i will continue to monitor the progress.

Was this review helpful to you?

GREAT TO USE

Posted by 5190103138070277635 on Jun 29, 2014

EXCELLENT

Was this review helpful to you?

Scalp Normalizing Shampoo (Avalon Organics)

Posted by 5011969254636005527 on Jun 23, 2014

No matter what I tried I just could not get rid of my itchy scalp that kept on flaking. I couldn't wear dark coloured tops at all. There was a noticable improvement after the first wash. It is doing wonders and now I don't have to worry about wearing dark coloured tops anymore.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Shampoo

Posted by 4698870542413881146 on Jun 10, 2014

This shampoo cleans so well my hair squeaks with cleanliness! Smells great, my favorite shampoo!

Was this review helpful to you?

Pretty Good!

Posted by 4630346538834334867 on May 09, 2014

My scalp had been going mad after I bought LIVING PROOF (don't even bother, it's pricey, and it doesn't work!) This shampoo is going directly onto my re-order list, it's saved my scalp without having to resort to any pricey treatments!

Was this review helpful to you?

¡No sin mi Scalp Normalizing Shampoo Tea Tree Mint Therapy!

Posted by Suuita on Apr 26, 2014

Llevaba un tiempo teniendo problemas con los champús convencionales (con siliconas, parabenes, sulfatos, etc) y una amiga me comentó la existencia de esta web y lo maravillosos que eran muchos de los champús que se encuentran por aquí. Busqué a conciencia un champú que solucionara el suplicio de tener que usar un producto y sentir ardor en el cuero cabelludo y tropecé de lleno con este... debe existir la justicia divina porque se redujo muchísimo el picor, el pelo empezó a crecer con más fuerza y a permanecer más limpio por mucho más tiempo. Además, huele maravillosamente (entre menta y eucalipto) y cunde bastante -si bien la textura de este producto es bastante líquido, se acaba por pillar el tranquillo-. Quizás lo más "malo" es que el pelo acaba un poco seco... nada que no solucione un acondicionador de los que podáis encontrar en iHerb. ¡Recompra aseguradísima!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

My favourite

Posted by 4921206887878389187 on Apr 16, 2014

This is my third bottle ordered - my hair is getting smoother and my scalp feel clean and comfortable.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 4686089460062726001 on Apr 11, 2014

not too dry nor too oily

Was this review helpful to you?

Miss

Posted by 5219550444006358008 on Mar 01, 2014

My daughters love the refreshing aromatic scent. It is so invigorating to use and makes our hair feels so vital, alive and conditioned.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 209 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »