Avalon Organics, Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, Tea Tree Mint Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Saying no to itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall!

Posted by teresaling From Malaysia on Jun 02, 2013

I love this shampoo. I am from Malaysia and I have not heard about this brand. I've used all sorts of shampoo that supposedly helps with all of my problems but while fixing one of it, it worsens another. This ranges from commercial brands to expensive salon brands. I decided to go for something less harsh and go for something more organic. I saw this with so many reviews that I really needed to try it. After using a week, I do not have itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall. This is the most amazing product for my hair so far and it really does help with my scalp. I am glad I took the chance to try this out. My best purchase ever.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2827034 From Singapore on Oct 11, 2012

I have used it for almost 2 weeks, alt shampoos (Scalp Normalizing & Thickening Shampoo), my hair fall is very much lesser. I am going to continue using it together with the other 2 types. I use the thickening conditioner. I am starting to see improvements in my hair growth and I see baby hair sprouting out too.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2696055 From Australia on Nov 17, 2012

I Dont have any scalp problems, but seems to wash well and you only need a little . very happy

Fairly good.

Posted by Reviewer1674639 From Singapore on Jul 21, 2012

Some mixed reactions, saw comments about product containing stuffs that are bad. I don't like that idea, but personal use it not too bad. I find it a neat shampoo and look less harmful with its clear solution and some good ingredients. Might continue to use it unless I find a better alternative. At about US$7+, probably about the right expectations.

Organics yesss

Posted by Reviewer2414832 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 08, 2012

i honestly would say that this shampoo isn't miraculous or anything but I'm just satisfied with the fact that it doesn't have sulfate or any of those harmful chemicals that are in other shampoos. I bought this with avalons thickening shampoo and I liked this better. The scent of the two are both heavenly and I like that its organic yet its does its job as a shampoo. Other natural shampoos leave my hair greasy or really tangled.