Wake up your scalp

Posted by 4748863267356848492 on Oct 04, 2012

This shampoo makes my head happy. I look forward to the tingly feeling I get when washing my hair. I've noticed not only does my hair feel great, but it also looks great. Great value for an organic.

Works!

Posted by 5335701813229622164 on Oct 19, 2012

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a year. My scalp itches terribly from time to time (not dandruff) and this is the best product I've used to alleviate the itch.

Against dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

My son suffered dandruff. But not anymore after started using this shampoo. He likes!

very effective product

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 11, 2012

From the first times i was using this product my hair is very shiny and free of dandruff

对于头屑效果很好

Posted by 5655167966478220802 on Aug 13, 2012

经过20天的等待,终于到了,当地邮局不给送,还是自己去取的,东西用着不错,止屑止痒,气味清新,物有所值。

Great Product

Posted by khessel on Jul 23, 2012

I have tried a few of the other "Avalon Organics" shampoos, but this one is my favorite. I love the smell. I have used Paul Mitchell's "Tea Tree" shampoo before, and it made my scalp tingle. I did not have that problem with this shampoo. I have purchased this product a few times already, and I plan on ordering it in the future.

Very good for my itch scalp

Posted by noise86cn on Jul 31, 2012

So far this shampoo is the only one can last me for more than two days without itch scalp.But the hair feel dry after apply this shampoo, but still going to purchase again.

Great product

Posted by 5324476092611316795 on Aug 05, 2012

very good!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 07, 2012

This is perfect for my husband, and he doesnt have that itchy feeling after using this shampoo he's used to with other shampoos. Good. Will probably buy again.

The best shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3163200 on Mar 08, 2012

After this shampoo my hair become so shiny and healthy. I will use only this shampoo