What a Relief!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Jan 30, 2015

I'm obsessed with this shampoo. Have only been using it for about a week but have already noticed a dramatic difference in my hair... no more itching! Also the scent is very pleasant and it lathers nicely for a tea tree shampoo.

This shampoo leaves my scalp relaxed and clean.

Posted by tere78 on Feb 12, 2015

I've had atopic skin for some years and I've tried a lot of shampoos: some of them were prescripted from my dermatologist, and another ones they were recomended by my hairdresser. the last one i've been using is the one from I.C.O.N for scalp problems and although it dries my scalp sometimes (it also depends on the weather or if I feel stressed), it leaves my hair shining and has a minty smell, also leaves a refreshing feeling in your scalp, BUT it is soooo expensive that I've decided to try this one from Avalon because is cheaper, healthier, and the bottle is bigger. I was expecting that maybe somedays my scalp might felt drier, just like with the other shampoos, but, I was surprised that it didn't and it doesn't. My hair is shining, it's clean and relaxed. This shampoo lather well, so you don't need to use a big amount. It smells like tea tree oil and lemon but it's not overwhelming and it doesn't lasts for long. I have to say I was expecting a minty smell or that fresh feeling, but it's okay, doesn't matter. I like the citrus scent as well. I recomend this shampoo for people who has itching, flaky and dry scalp, and I will reorder again, but also I am curious for another brands like dessert essence and aubrey, so I'll try those ones as well, just to compare.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 4822260351372202826 on Feb 13, 2015

Thank You!

love it!

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Mar 31, 2015

I really love this shampoo! good for my hair.

Didn't improve my scalp problems but..

Posted by 5143717626864423698 on Jun 06, 2015

this did nothing for the dry patches on my scalp however I find the minty clean feel great on my skin so I've been using the two bottles I bought as body wash. This is a bit too much information I suppose but I use this every day in the shower on my unmentionables and I always feel super clean. I also put it on a shower puff thingy and scrub my whole body. But no, it didn't work to clear up my scalp..

for normal hair

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 03, 2015

i bought this shampoo for my sis and she really like it and order it again last month her hair is normal not oily or dry

For my hair.

Posted by 5256560648149703316 on Dec 24, 2015

Good product for my hair..

Great!!

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

Love the smell.

Muy buen champú!

Posted by 5113606483678370807 on Feb 23, 2016

Limpia sin ser agresivo. Deja el cabello brilloso durante varios días. En mi caso, con el cuero cabelludo que se vuelve graso al otro día del lavado yo puedo no lavarme la cabeza durante dos o tres días y la verdad, eso es genial!. Lo recomiendo a 100%

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2887386 on Mar 03, 2016

Great scalp feeling after use. Great foam. my favorite