Great!

Posted by AmandaHayes on Apr 09, 2016

My scalp feels fresh and tingly after using. The smell is nice.

Aaaaah, the old tingle returns

Posted by 5673439976835966530 on Apr 22, 2016

I used another brand years ago, and this one has a potent dose of biologics to make my scalp tingle again. Well done!

ver good

Posted by 4699294256176068736 on May 02, 2016

ver good

great shampoo fir an itching scalp

Posted by 4797325504065194361 on May 03, 2016

Realy liked this shampoo, it helps reduced itching and discomfort from the scalp, its not foamy much and a littlebit drying so a good conditioner or a hair mask is advised after.

Great for oily scalp

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on May 16, 2016

It does make the hair a bit dry but nothing that a little bit of conditioner or oil won't fix

Nice and organic shampoo

Posted by 5198289714279111462 on May 25, 2016

This one is very nice for me and my husband. This is my second time to buy it. And they change the package which i think is more nice than before. I recommend avalon & iherb to my friends around.

Great shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer3344457 on Apr 07, 2013

Love it! Clean and soft for my shoulder length hair. I never use conditioner, and this works well on me. Will order again.

very good shampoo

Posted by 4665023579844728102 on Oct 30, 2013

I have been upset with my seb. derm cause of scalp redness and dandruff for years. I've tried something like Ketokonalsole to ease buy it just work for a while. This kind of scalp make me migraine so often and slow to recover. But when I try this shampoo feel good after the first use and feeling so well every time after shampooing my hair. I recommend this to my sister whose scalp is just like mine. ใช้ดีมากค่ะ อาการแดง รังแคที่หนังศรีษะหายไป รู้สึกดีตั้งแต่ครั้งแรกที่ใช้ แต่ก่อนใช้ไนเซอรัลแล้วก็ดีขึ้นมาบ้าง แต่ตอนหลังดื้อยาแล้วค่ะ อยาแนะนำใครที่ผมเป็นแบบตัวเอง เพราะรูว่ามันทรมาน เจ็บไปหมด เจ็บจนไมเกรนขึ้นเลย

不错

Posted by 5143220642319286915 on Nov 12, 2013

第一次用了,味道不是太香,这个喜欢,而且泡沫留在头上几分钟,也没有刺激的感觉,洗完有点干,感觉比较天然吧,至于去头屑效果还不知道,用过再评价

El mejor champú que he probado para el cuero cabelludo irritado

Posted by 5215718411571750273 on Nov 24, 2013

Hace ya varios años que tengo problemas de irritación, picores y algo de caspa. Había probado múltiples champús de tratamiento y no conseguí mejorar la situación. Con este champú han desaparecido los picores después de un par de usos. Sin duda, volveré a comprarlo.