Posted by 5577608402002187604 on Aug 01, 2014

It maybe very good.

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer2392225 on Apr 05, 2011

We actually love both of these products, because of the ingredients and the price on IHerb. The shampoo is invigorating to the scalp and cooling. The conditioner is softening to the scalp as well. The two together or the conditioner helped dry up my scaley scalp.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2417616 on Oct 20, 2009

Love the smell. And I like it that its foamy unlike some organic shampoos ive tried that have minimal foam which I find difficult to lather my hair.

organic

Posted by Reviewer2425270 on Apr 06, 2012

Great stuff makes your hair feel healthy and it works my scalp never felt better

good review

Posted by Reviewer2450281 on Feb 15, 2010

I have only smelled the product so far. Smells good. No allergys. Daughter has only used it once.

good

Posted by Reviewer2454790 on May 18, 2011

good

For my husband

Posted by Reviewer2475933 on Sep 30, 2011

I hope he will like this shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jan 13, 2013

Adiós a mi eccema

Posted by realmofmadness on Sep 27, 2013

De vez en cuando mi cuero cabelludo decide eccemarse (?) y la verdad es que ya me estaba volviendo loca. Con este champú todo vuelve a estar en orden.

Good rinsing shampoo!

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Jul 29, 2013

I got the advice from my hair dresser to use organic types of dandruff/scalp normalizing shampoos as a extra rinse shampoo. I don't use this every time I wash my hair - it is too strong for that. You really feel it working in the scalp, some tingeling, but it subsides after you leave the shower. I use this shampooo once a week or every two weeks. In addittion to normalizing the scalp, it has an extra rinsing effect on the hair as well. All the hair spray and other hair products gets totally cleaned out by using this shampoo, and the hair gets smoother and softer as a result. Make sure to use a good conditioner afterwords to add moisture. One of my best buys on Iherb!