very good

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jan 13, 2013

very good

Tea Tree Mint Therapy

Posted by 5432036053009498528 on Jan 29, 2013

My hair and scalp love this product. Smells good.

Smell good,feel good too

Posted by 53980jj on Jun 09, 2013

It not just smell so so good,and the skin in head can feel different too!

Un producto de 10 para caspa y eczemas!

Posted by 4819742688415889294 on Feb 23, 2013

Si tienes caspa y/o eczemas este es tu champú! Los resultados se notan desde el primer día y el pelo se queda limpio como una patena. Cunde mucho y no se necesita mucha cantidad para aplicarlo.

Just perfect

Posted by 5259358104834388910 on Jul 07, 2013

I've bought this shampoo for my husband. He has the sensitive scalp and we had difficulties to find a good shampoo for him. This is one is just perfect - no irritation, no dandruf, shining hair!

Good rinsing shampoo!

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Jul 29, 2013

I got the advice from my hair dresser to use organic types of dandruff/scalp normalizing shampoos as a extra rinse shampoo. I don't use this every time I wash my hair - it is too strong for that. You really feel it working in the scalp, some tingeling, but it subsides after you leave the shower. I use this shampooo once a week or every two weeks. In addittion to normalizing the scalp, it has an extra rinsing effect on the hair as well. All the hair spray and other hair products gets totally cleaned out by using this shampoo, and the hair gets smoother and softer as a result. Make sure to use a good conditioner afterwords to add moisture. One of my best buys on Iherb!

Very satisfactory

Posted by 5665177460430020433 on Aug 07, 2013

Love this shampoo, washing time although very dry, but dry hair after a very smooth, always looking for that shampoo, finally found it

Awesome

Posted by 5458142181065784211 on Sep 26, 2013

very refreshing and i like that it's parabens free. cleans my hair well and doesn't dry it out.

Adiós a mi eccema

Posted by realmofmadness on Sep 27, 2013

De vez en cuando mi cuero cabelludo decide eccemarse (?) y la verdad es que ya me estaba volviendo loca. Con este champú todo vuelve a estar en orden.

very good shampoo

Posted by 4665023579844728102 on Oct 30, 2013

I have been upset with my seb. derm cause of scalp redness and dandruff for years. I've tried something like Ketokonalsole to ease buy it just work for a while. This kind of scalp make me migraine so often and slow to recover. But when I try this shampoo feel good after the first use and feeling so well every time after shampooing my hair. I recommend this to my sister whose scalp is just like mine. ใช้ดีมากค่ะ อาการแดง รังแคที่หนังศรีษะหายไป รู้สึกดีตั้งแต่ครั้งแรกที่ใช้ แต่ก่อนใช้ไนเซอรัลแล้วก็ดีขึ้นมาบ้าง แต่ตอนหลังดื้อยาแล้วค่ะ อยาแนะนำใครที่ผมเป็นแบบตัวเอง เพราะรูว่ามันทรมาน เจ็บไปหมด เจ็บจนไมเกรนขึ้นเลย