I like it but it is only 70% Organic

Posted by NBPT100 on Sep 01, 2013

I like this product and I use it often. I like how it cleans and how it leaves my hair. I like that it does not have parabens and SLS. I like that they don't test it on animals. I like that they use essential oils for the fragrances vs. synthetics. I like a lot of things about this. I just wish it was more than 70% organic. Hence it gets 4 stars. Maybe Avalon will work on this and improve the product. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my homepage and see more value added reviews. Also "Yes" helpful votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1440933 on Mar 19, 2009

I have been using this shampoo for more than a year and I am really pleased with it. My hair is thicker and shinier after I use it.I would definitely recommend it for people with fine hair.

Always works so well

Posted by Reviewer1360049 on Apr 03, 2009

For some reason it fits my hair better than other products of Avalon Organics shampoo, leaves hair manageable and shiny. And it's organic and reasonable. :-)

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2839453 on Oct 19, 2009

I love this shampoo - it leaves hair feeling clean and fresh. There is no residue and hair is not left dry. The scent is relaxing also. My hair color is organic and since using this product the color seems to last at least two weeks longer.

My favorite organic shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2744896 on Nov 11, 2010

Definitely the best out of the gazillions I've tried for three main reasons: the cleanliness, the scent and the price. And I'm super picky.

The Best Organic Lavender Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1302238 on Feb 02, 2007

I have been used it for a while now. Everytime when i feel tired , i just need to use this product and i am all relaxed.nn In fact, i have the whole line. Great for relaxing !

I loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1082685 on Jan 27, 2011

I liked the lavender scent of this shampoo and conditioner, it is washed well with my thick hair, they are easy to fit. I'm happy.

Super shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1959661 on Mar 11, 2009

I found this shampoo has a good taming effect on my rough, fly-a-way hair. Gives nice body and smells wonderful. Organic with no animal products!

Been Using this Shampoo for a Long Time

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on May 30, 2009

I have been using Avalon Organics Lavender Shampoo for a couple of years. It does not weigh down my hair, and it is very gentle for colored hair.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

Does not contain the cancer contributing laurel and laureth sulfates. Has natural ingredients rather than the damaging ones sold by mass marketing companies.