Great organic shampoo, really value for money!

Posted by 5354832040295643019 on Apr 09, 2016

First organic shampoo I've used and I'm really pleased. Very gentle and doesn't cling to hair, leaves it feeling clean but not dry after washing. Soft lavender scent is lovely too! I've bought it twice so far, will continue to purchase.

gentle shampoo, great for everyday use

Posted by silverblue on Apr 10, 2016

it smells great and not overpowering, and it's also very gentle on the scalp. my scalp is sensitive but i have been using this daily for almost a year now without a problem, even my husband started using this too.. it leaves my hair feeling clean, doesn't dry my scalp and not oily too..

Good at it named

Posted by 5359174577781772933 on Apr 21, 2016

The bottle is big

Avalon Organics Lavender Shampoo

Posted by 4993234577930303039 on Sep 15, 2014

Nice smell.

Nice product for normal hair

Posted by 5677197571493997447 on Jun 05, 2014

This shampoo is nice for long, bleached hair. Smells good. However, it made my hair a little greasy.

A good everday shampoo

Posted by 5575443720966830298 on Jun 25, 2014

I only gave it four stars because I haven't been using it for that long. But it has a lovely smell and it has made my hair shofter. Seems like a good buy!

Nice

Posted by Vilacha on Jul 11, 2014

Nice shampoo. Nice price. Washes your hear properly, but I personally find the smell to neutral. I recommend it.

Great Lavender Smell

Posted by 5259120039661787043 on Apr 01, 2014

Feel so calm with its great lavender smell

Quite good shampoo

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

I must say this is a good shampoo for its ingredients and attractive price. However I find it a little drying, have tried to add some jojoba oil into it, works better. Have been using this for a few years.

Works well for our family -- great value for money!

Posted by MummysReviews on Jul 09, 2012

My family has been using this shampoo & the conditioner, for more than a year. It's gentle to my sensitive scalp, and cleans well without drying out my thin hair. It may not be a top-notch organic shampoo, yet the price fits our budget. Overall, the 32 fl oz bottle is great value for money.