ordinary shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1392477 on Jan 17, 2013

ordinary shampoo, nothing special ... hair was confused, no air can not do ... so little foam and increasing flow ... but I like the composition, and therefore I will buy more ...

great shampoo!

Posted by 5642077175602195209 on Jun 11, 2013

this is a wonderful prodict! Nice shine & softness...!

The shampoo is all right, but the packing is not.

Posted by 4774469406027606934 on Jul 18, 2013

It is the second time I am buying this shampoo and again it comes with quite a lot of shampoo actually out of the bottle because, I suppose, the parcel was shaken on its way. But other manufacturers use a small plastic stopping half-tube secured right under the "pump" to prevent it from being accidentally "pressed".

very good, worth to buy

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Sep 29, 2013

it is worth to buy, smell nice

Cleans well

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

It don't feel chunky like some shampoo makes your hair become. Cleans well enough, I could use this as a clarifying shampoo.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3207207 on Feb 06, 2012

Good

Smells heavenly, gentle but doesnt lather as well as Avalon's Biotin shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2163779 on Aug 19, 2010

This shampoo is quite gentle. My hair is quite dry at the ends but oily at the scalp and so far I find it acceptable. My fav is still Avalon's Biotin shampoo but lavender is great cos they come in huge bottles at great price so this is a cheaper alternative. I am going to try the conditioner when its back in stock. The smell is heavenly btw.

It's good enough

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Jul 03, 2011

Like most Avalon organic soaps it's got a jellylike consistency. I have to use two full pumps to get my hair clean enough though, so compared with the conditioner I bet i'll have to buy one more of this before the condionter runs out. Lovely lavender smell, great for nighttime shower to help you relax.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I got this product along w/Avalon Organics' lavender nourishing conditioner. I found using less-than-usual amounts of both products prevents my hair from getting greasy. Very nice smell.

Good daily shampoo

Posted by 5184840029928557436 on Nov 25, 2012

Love the size of the bottle! I use it everyday and it gives a good lather.