Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer1097233 on Dec 28, 2010

My hair fall has gone down to almost zero...i can actually count the number of hairs that fall during shampooing and while combing my hair right after it has been washed there is hardly any hair fall...ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT...!!!

Bought first at Costco fell in love and then they stopped carrying it...

Posted by Reviewer2587484 on Dec 02, 2010

This is a great general shampoo. I love anything with Lavender and can also be used as a gen. body cleanser although I buy that too... It does a nice job of cleanng the hair and I don't feel goopy residue left in my hair. Some shampoos have too much stuff in them. I have oily hair as well and it is fine for my hair...

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2038800 on Nov 09, 2010

Very good shampoo.

Smells heavenly, gentle but doesnt lather as well as Avalon's Biotin shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2163779 on Aug 19, 2010

This shampoo is quite gentle. My hair is quite dry at the ends but oily at the scalp and so far I find it acceptable. My fav is still Avalon's Biotin shampoo but lavender is great cos they come in huge bottles at great price so this is a cheaper alternative. I am going to try the conditioner when its back in stock. The smell is heavenly btw.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1180714 on Aug 01, 2010

I love this shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling perfect. I will order it again and again.

Good Price Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1408895 on Jun 02, 2010

The price is really reasonable for such a big bottle, shipping at iHerb is unbeatable!

Irritated my scalp

Posted by Reviewer1458733 on Mar 06, 2010

Like the ingredients, but perhaps the lavender oil was too much for me, because a quarter way through the bottle my husband's head became itchy, and mine felt contstanly irritated. It doesn't strip my hair of natural oils, but it didn't make my hair shine that much or give it enough protection from blow drying. I would be curious to try a fragrance-free version of the same stuff.

괜찮네요.

Posted by Reviewer2252270 on Nov 17, 2009

가격대비 용량도 많고 거품도 잘나고 천연이고 괜찮은 것 같아요. 라벤더 컨디셔너와 함께 사용중 입니다.천연이라 샴푸만 사용하긴 조금 뻑뻑한 느낌이 있네요.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2251246 on Oct 23, 2009

My kids use this and their hair looks great. The main thing I like is that it comes in a big bottle, so I don't have to replace it so often, and it has no toxic ingredients.

Great product & price!