It's Okay but...

Posted by Reviewer2367695 on May 08, 2010

This relieved my itchy oily scalp but made my hair color change from a natural black to a dark brown. Also I wouldn't recommend using it everyday because it will dry out your hair. Works well as a scalp treatment though. After my hair started to look stringy I ordered some Alba Shampoo and noticed a huge moisterizing difference. This would be better for a Guy with short hair-nice lather and good sensation. I don't recommend it to anyone with longer locks unless you want to dry your hair out and change it's color..lol. Also the conditioner is not worth it.

Not bad but not good either

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) My hair was clear, but it didn't calm my irritations as well as expected. It has a nice smell.

Avalon Organics

Posted by Reviewer2094656 on Jan 25, 2008

great product but doesn't stop dandruff, reduces it slightly.

Good Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Jun 20, 2009

Washes well, gives a start to the tingle that I look for to keep my scalp from itching and flaking. My only complaint is that it is clear - it lacks a pearlized richness that I have found with another major name brand TT Oil Shampoo whose initials are PM.

Too heavy for fine hair, good for scalp

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 11, 2009

I have dry skin and it did nourish my skin and help my itchy scalp, but I also have fine, thin hair and it was just too heavy for it. I'll have to try something different in their product line.

Not sure yet

Posted by MichelX on Nov 17, 2009

I don't like the way it made my hair flat, but I really bought it to see if it will get rid of the flakiness on my 10 yr. old nephews head. So far so good, but like all tea tree shampoos, the smell is strong and not pleasant.

Great product but..

Posted by Reviewer3002167 on Aug 22, 2016

Love the shampoo but it leaked when I received it.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer1564338 on Jan 03, 2011

Used it only couple of times and it didn't help with my itchy scalp. Smell is quite strong but doesn't stay after washing out. Hair feels soft afterwards. I'll give it a try again some time.

Avalon organics, tea tree scalp treatment

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on Jan 25, 2011

Too early to tell yet, but it lathers very well

ok

Posted by Reviewer1107116 on Mar 02, 2011

Ok as a shampoo, but after all didn't help to get rid of dandruff :/

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »