Where has this been my whole life?

Posted by 5613096388439294705 on Aug 09, 2015

I've struggled with a dry, itchy, irritated scalp for years and years. I've tried a lot of different things to remedy it: Different shampoos, different conditioners, washing with conditioner only, warm water, cold water, you name it. I've tried super cheap shampoos and expensive hair salon-style shampoos that only made it worse, except one: A tea tree shampoo of a well known brand (in hair care circles) that shall remain unnamed. My itchy scalp improved, but the cost was outrageous. We're talking $60-70 per bottle. That would equate to something like $90-100 per month in shampoo and conditioner. Simply not a cost I could live with. Years later I come across iherb, this shampoo and the equivalent conditioner. At a fraction of the price I had a hard time believing it could to the same job, but my scalp is delighted to say it did. I honestly noticed an improvement after the first wash. Scalp felt sort of "fresh" and after a week irritation and itchiness improved 80%. I hardly ever catch myself scratching my head anymore. It still comes and goes occasionally, but never at the intensity it used to, and usually only after a typical trigger like cold, dry weather. I'll be putting in my second order as I write this, and it won't be the last.

Great product!

Posted by 4636173699573800259 on Apr 26, 2015

A really great shampoo for me, instantly made my scalp calmer and didn't start itching the day after washing my hair, which it did before when I was using one of the regular brands from the conventional store. I wasn't a fan of the smell before I used it, but after actually applying it to the hair it seemed to smell nicer. Made my hair a bit dry at first but complementing with a good conditioner made up for that.

Posted by 5209449527482200395 on Feb 17, 2015

Item more wonderful

GOOD FOR ITCHY SCALPS

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

Scalp feels cool and comfort when using. Liked the natural aroma. Good ingredients. Already 3rd bottles.

Dry Scalp almost gone

Posted by 5667179047985636268 on Dec 28, 2014

After using this for only a week (4 washes) scalp is no longer itchy, and flakiness has almost disappeared. Will be buying again, and recommending to others.

Works wonders for my hair

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

I have suffered from an angry, irritated (and oily!) scalp for years, and this product has somehow managed to reign it in. Has a nice, muted tea tree scent too. Am planning to purchase the conditioner next. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5319938686754990713 on Sep 09, 2014

I thought that this shampoo may be really strong smelling and would not foam up very well but this was not the case! It foams up great and the tea tree is subtle. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and my scalp seems to be less dry and itchy than it was before. But whether or not it's the shampoo, or some other reason, I will continue using this product.

I love it! Lo amo!

Posted by 5363247050050532983 on Mar 26, 2014

I love the way that clean my hair, the smell and ...everything! Me encanta lo limpio que deja mi pelo, el olor que deja y todo lo demas!

Excellent product

Posted by 5450719759649368326 on Jan 29, 2014

This shampoo is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the shampoo!

god treatment for the scalp

Posted by Reviewer1866054 on Dec 15, 2013

this is the second bottle ordered, the smell is herby pleasant and the effect on dandruff is considerable. plus my scalp is not so itchy after hair washing. it tends to leave the hair a bit dry, but nothing scary.