Avalon Organics, Shampoo, Scalp Treatment Tea Tree, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Nice Smell

Posted by Reviewer3319467 From Japan on Jan 25, 2009

I have used a natural Marseille soap for washing my hair, but my scarp become itchy and scyrfy scalp... So I tried to use this shampoo and Jason's Hair & Scalp Therapy System Alternately, and it seems OK to ease the symptom. Since Jason's shampoo has a strong smell, Avalon's good smell makes me feel good.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1571910 From Colorado on Feb 17, 2009

smells like the real stuff and worked great on my itchy scalp

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2538127 From California on May 25, 2009

This is our new favorite shampoo. Works for my dry scalp and my husband's oily hair. Is gentle and leaves hair shinny. The tea tree scent is subtle in the shampoo. Some tea tree products scent alone sting my eyes. This does not! And talk about loads of lather. Love it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Posted by MandyEm From Canada on Nov 26, 2011

I have struggled with a dry scalp for years. I had an annoying patch of dry, flaky skin right at my hairline above my forehead which was super noticeable. I have tried many different scalp moisturizing products with little success. After only using this shampoo a few times my dry skin was gone and after about a month I noticed new hair growing from the dry spot. I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with a dry scalp :)

epic

Posted by Reviewer3128332 From Norway on Nov 17, 2011

got this for my roomie that has an itchy, sore scalp with dandruff and he looooooves it.