Dry Scalp almost gone

Posted by 5667179047985636268 on Dec 28, 2014

After using this for only a week (4 washes) scalp is no longer itchy, and flakiness has almost disappeared. Will be buying again, and recommending to others.

Not for me

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I found this too hard to wash my hair with. It gave it a harsh texture while in its foam and it felt too heavy after rinsing. Did not relief my scalp irritation.

Works wonders for my hair

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

I have suffered from an angry, irritated (and oily!) scalp for years, and this product has somehow managed to reign it in. Has a nice, muted tea tree scent too. Am planning to purchase the conditioner next. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Shoothes scalp but hair looks thin and weak

Posted by 4985055073522977584 on Nov 05, 2014

This shampoo is gente with the scalp skin, soothing and calming(which is what I was looking for), but after using it I feel my hair too weak and thin, quite lifeless. I will look for a better finish next time.

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5319938686754990713 on Sep 09, 2014

I thought that this shampoo may be really strong smelling and would not foam up very well but this was not the case! It foams up great and the tea tree is subtle. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and my scalp seems to be less dry and itchy than it was before. But whether or not it's the shampoo, or some other reason, I will continue using this product.

Burst in bag

Posted by 4877777262276131904 on Aug 14, 2014

Item leaked in bag.

I love it! Lo amo!

Posted by 5363247050050532983 on Mar 26, 2014

I love the way that clean my hair, the smell and ...everything! Me encanta lo limpio que deja mi pelo, el olor que deja y todo lo demas!

Excellent product

Posted by 5450719759649368326 on Jan 29, 2014

This shampoo is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the shampoo!

so-so product

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on Jan 24, 2014

I have been using this for two months and have not seen any improvement. I have a bit of a dandruffy area along my hairline and I thought this would be something to try out . Does not work . It cleanse the hair nicely and I will finish the bottle until I find something better.

god treatment for the scalp

Posted by Reviewer1866054 on Dec 15, 2013

this is the second bottle ordered, the smell is herby pleasant and the effect on dandruff is considerable. plus my scalp is not so itchy after hair washing. it tends to leave the hair a bit dry, but nothing scary.