Great shampoo for oily scalp

Posted by 5203306473566894909 on Aug 25, 2013

I started using this shampoo a few months ago. Then the local store I bought it from went out of stock so I searched online and found iHerb. Turned out cheaper too! So it's wonderful! Previously I was using Schwarzkopf Bonacare Hair+Scalp shampoo. I find Avalon Organics' Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo a lot gentler than Schwarzkopf's and it's great for my oily scalp. Usually if you have an oily t-zone, you will have oily scalp as well. So tea tree is great to treat oily sebum secretions. I find that using the right shampoo to treat oily scalps will minimize hair loss. Very good shampoo at a great price!

Great smelling shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1826082 on Dec 11, 2009

It smells as good as everyone else says in their review. It cleans very well. But it's not very gentle on long hair in my opinion. If you have a good conditioner, it'll be fine.

Avalon Organics

Posted by Reviewer2094656 on Jan 25, 2008

great product but doesn't stop dandruff, reduces it slightly.

Not for me

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I found this too hard to wash my hair with. It gave it a harsh texture while in its foam and it felt too heavy after rinsing. Did not relief my scalp irritation.

Dry Scalp almost gone

Posted by 5667179047985636268 on Dec 28, 2014

After using this for only a week (4 washes) scalp is no longer itchy, and flakiness has almost disappeared. Will be buying again, and recommending to others.

Works wonders for my hair

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

I have suffered from an angry, irritated (and oily!) scalp for years, and this product has somehow managed to reign it in. Has a nice, muted tea tree scent too. Am planning to purchase the conditioner next. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

GOOD FOR ITCHY SCALPS

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

Scalp feels cool and comfort when using. Liked the natural aroma. Good ingredients. Already 3rd bottles.

Saved my dry scalp

Posted by 5562803436360510497 on Jun 18, 2016

I had really itchy scalp which lead to dandruff and a lot of inconvenience. This great product really helped to relieve the itchiness and the dandruff is gone. Great shampoo!

I like all the Avalon Organics shampoos. They work very good.

Posted by Reviewer3212539 on Apr 20, 2008

I like all the Avalon Organics shampoos. They work very good.

Very happy!

Posted by Reviewer2931599 on Dec 21, 2007

Great speed with the delivery.I'll buy from them again.Oder was in perfect shape upon arrival