Where has this been my whole life?

Posted by 5613096388439294705 on Aug 09, 2015

I've struggled with a dry, itchy, irritated scalp for years and years. I've tried a lot of different things to remedy it: Different shampoos, different conditioners, washing with conditioner only, warm water, cold water, you name it. I've tried super cheap shampoos and expensive hair salon-style shampoos that only made it worse, except one: A tea tree shampoo of a well known brand (in hair care circles) that shall remain unnamed. My itchy scalp improved, but the cost was outrageous. We're talking $60-70 per bottle. That would equate to something like $90-100 per month in shampoo and conditioner. Simply not a cost I could live with. Years later I come across iherb, this shampoo and the equivalent conditioner. At a fraction of the price I had a hard time believing it could to the same job, but my scalp is delighted to say it did. I honestly noticed an improvement after the first wash. Scalp felt sort of "fresh" and after a week irritation and itchiness improved 80%. I hardly ever catch myself scratching my head anymore. It still comes and goes occasionally, but never at the intensity it used to, and usually only after a typical trigger like cold, dry weather. I'll be putting in my second order as I write this, and it won't be the last.

Not bad but not good either

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) My hair was clear, but it didn't calm my irritations as well as expected. It has a nice smell.

Great product!

Posted by 4636173699573800259 on Apr 26, 2015

A really great shampoo for me, instantly made my scalp calmer and didn't start itching the day after washing my hair, which it did before when I was using one of the regular brands from the conventional store. I wasn't a fan of the smell before I used it, but after actually applying it to the hair it seemed to smell nicer. Made my hair a bit dry at first but complementing with a good conditioner made up for that.

Posted by 5209449527482200395 on Feb 17, 2015

Item more wonderful

epic

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Nov 17, 2011

got this for my roomie that has an itchy, sore scalp with dandruff and he looooooves it.