good

Posted by Hungarian on Dec 07, 2013

good price - value

The smell is very strong, takes about a day until it wears off...

Posted by 5146964034471681705 on Dec 04, 2013

not sure if it is actually that good for my hair, as my scalp still feels the same.

It works!

Posted by 5097659970776724704 on Sep 15, 2013

After using thousands of scalp shampoo's I have to say this one really works. It didn't disappear completely, but worked great on my itchy scalp.

Great shampoo for oily scalp

Posted by 5203306473566894909 on Aug 25, 2013

I started using this shampoo a few months ago. Then the local store I bought it from went out of stock so I searched online and found iHerb. Turned out cheaper too! So it's wonderful! Previously I was using Schwarzkopf Bonacare Hair+Scalp shampoo. I find Avalon Organics' Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo a lot gentler than Schwarzkopf's and it's great for my oily scalp. Usually if you have an oily t-zone, you will have oily scalp as well. So tea tree is great to treat oily sebum secretions. I find that using the right shampoo to treat oily scalps will minimize hair loss. Very good shampoo at a great price!

Smells Lovely

Posted by 5434670123979329906 on Jul 17, 2013

This shampoo smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling very clean. The tea tree also relieves my scalp of irritation for a day or two.

decent product

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

good ingredients. local retailer sells for less so I buy it there now..

Superb on short thick hair

Posted by odereviews on Jul 03, 2013

This Avalon products works greatly if you have short and thick hair. Leaving perfectly clean hair, and refreshing feeling. Scent is nice, and not too strong. Also little goes a long way with this product. Highly recommended! BUT, if you have a dry, long and brittle hair, this makes your hair too dry.

thank you!

Posted by 5720045405064936011 on Jun 28, 2013

thank you!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

I love this product! It doesn't dry out my hair and it helps sooth the scalp. I use this on a regular basis.

Good

Posted by 4631736299855340310 on Jun 18, 2013

It is sweet-smelling.