Finally!

Posted by Reviewer3032790 on Oct 24, 2007

A tea tree shampoo that is actually soothing! Seems like every other tea tree shampoo I tried totally dried out my scalp, but this stuff is awesome. It doesn't dry out my scalp or my hair and really got rid of the itchies. I'm not crazy about the smell, but I think a few drops of lavender oil will take care of that!

Great shampoo for thin hair!

Posted by Reviewer2156356 on Nov 30, 2007

Makes your scalp feel awesome!

clean

Posted by Reviewer2891852 on Jul 12, 2008

Very concentrated, use very little on second lather/rinse. No overpowering herbal odors.

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1484071 on Jun 22, 2009

This is the first time I've used this shampoo and I have no complaints. I was bothered by itchy flaky scalp and since I'm a big fan of Avalon Organics, I decided to give it a try. I wasn't disappointed. My itchy flaky scalp disappeared after just two shampoos and it hasn't returned. This WILL be my regular shampoo from now on.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2548126 on Jan 25, 2010

I'm so glad that I got this shampoo! This winter, my scalp was so itchy, and dry...after just one use of this product, I could tell the difference! I haven't had any flakes or itchiness since I have started using this shampoo! I feel like my scalp is actually healthy. What a great deal!

Itchy Scalp

Posted by Reviewer1677923 on Feb 05, 2010

This product really works great. Since using the first time, we have not had any itchy scalp problems.

great

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Nov 07, 2010

nice

good overall impression

Posted by Reviewer2415756 on May 23, 2011

I'm using this paired with Avalon Organics Ylang Ylang conditioner. It seems to have good effect on my hair so far.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Jun 09, 2011

This works well for my husband's oily hair. I will order again, great service and fast delivery

I love this shampoo!

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011

I've been using this for close to two years, and I love it. It's the best sulfate-free shampoo I've ever used. My boyfriend has psoriasis, but has never broken out after using this shampoo (and the onditioner). It smells fresh and clean, I love the fact that the smell isn't too intense.