great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Jun 09, 2011

This works well for my husband's oily hair. I will order again, great service and fast delivery

I love this shampoo!

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011

I've been using this for close to two years, and I love it. It's the best sulfate-free shampoo I've ever used. My boyfriend has psoriasis, but has never broken out after using this shampoo (and the onditioner). It smells fresh and clean, I love the fact that the smell isn't too intense.

dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Feb 20, 2011

I got this for my husband who had very flaky scalp. It is now much better!

Great

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011

I've been having problems with cold rashes this winter and this shampoo has relieved some of the itching on my scalp. It's also a good shampoo - it cleans well and it actually seems to take some of the frizz out of my hair.

It works!

Posted by 5097659970776724704 on Sep 15, 2013

After using thousands of scalp shampoo's I have to say this one really works. It didn't disappear completely, but worked great on my itchy scalp.

god treatment for the scalp

Posted by Reviewer1866054 on Dec 15, 2013

this is the second bottle ordered, the smell is herby pleasant and the effect on dandruff is considerable. plus my scalp is not so itchy after hair washing. it tends to leave the hair a bit dry, but nothing scary.

Excellent product

Posted by 5450719759649368326 on Jan 29, 2014

This shampoo is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the shampoo!

I love it! Lo amo!

Posted by 5363247050050532983 on Mar 26, 2014

I love the way that clean my hair, the smell and ...everything! Me encanta lo limpio que deja mi pelo, el olor que deja y todo lo demas!

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5319938686754990713 on Sep 09, 2014

I thought that this shampoo may be really strong smelling and would not foam up very well but this was not the case! It foams up great and the tea tree is subtle. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and my scalp seems to be less dry and itchy than it was before. But whether or not it's the shampoo, or some other reason, I will continue using this product.

My HG shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1698431 on Jul 06, 2012

First of all, I have normal to oily dandruff-prone scalp so finding a proper shampoo for me has been difficult! And reasons because I really like this shampoo are: 1 It maintains my roots cleaned about 2-3 days. 2 I can use it daily. 3 It controls quite well my oily dandruff! Right now I have almost nothing of dandruff! 4 It's not pricey! Definitely, my all time favourite shampoo, will repurchase.