It works!

Posted by 5097659970776724704 on Sep 15, 2013

After using thousands of scalp shampoo's I have to say this one really works. It didn't disappear completely, but worked great on my itchy scalp.

great

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Nov 07, 2010

nice

like it so far

Posted by 4724887022013256813 on Aug 16, 2012

I have a very dry itchy scalp so decided to try this. So far I like it!

Great

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011

I've been having problems with cold rashes this winter and this shampoo has relieved some of the itching on my scalp. It's also a good shampoo - it cleans well and it actually seems to take some of the frizz out of my hair.

Dry Scalp almost gone

Posted by 5667179047985636268 on Dec 28, 2014

After using this for only a week (4 washes) scalp is no longer itchy, and flakiness has almost disappeared. Will be buying again, and recommending to others.

GOOD FOR ITCHY SCALPS

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

Scalp feels cool and comfort when using. Liked the natural aroma. Good ingredients. Already 3rd bottles.

Works wonders for my hair

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

I have suffered from an angry, irritated (and oily!) scalp for years, and this product has somehow managed to reign it in. Has a nice, muted tea tree scent too. Am planning to purchase the conditioner next. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Saved my dry scalp

Posted by 5562803436360510497 on Jun 18, 2016

I had really itchy scalp which lead to dandruff and a lot of inconvenience. This great product really helped to relieve the itchiness and the dandruff is gone. Great shampoo!

I like all the Avalon Organics shampoos. They work very good.

Posted by Reviewer3212539 on Apr 20, 2008

I like all the Avalon Organics shampoos. They work very good.

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5319938686754990713 on Sep 09, 2014

I thought that this shampoo may be really strong smelling and would not foam up very well but this was not the case! It foams up great and the tea tree is subtle. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and my scalp seems to be less dry and itchy than it was before. But whether or not it's the shampoo, or some other reason, I will continue using this product.