My HG shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1698431 on Jul 06, 2012

First of all, I have normal to oily dandruff-prone scalp so finding a proper shampoo for me has been difficult! And reasons because I really like this shampoo are: 1 It maintains my roots cleaned about 2-3 days. 2 I can use it daily. 3 It controls quite well my oily dandruff! Right now I have almost nothing of dandruff! 4 It's not pricey! Definitely, my all time favourite shampoo, will repurchase.

Perfect shampoo against dry skin and dandruff

Posted by earlyhappybird on Dec 20, 2012

I buy it for my husband and he loves it. Since he's started to use this shampoo he doesn't have any complaints about dry skin and dandruff.

decent product

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

good ingredients. local retailer sells for less so I buy it there now..

Smells Lovely

Posted by 5434670123979329906 on Jul 17, 2013

This shampoo smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling very clean. The tea tree also relieves my scalp of irritation for a day or two.

Great shampoo for oily scalp

Posted by 5203306473566894909 on Aug 25, 2013

I started using this shampoo a few months ago. Then the local store I bought it from went out of stock so I searched online and found iHerb. Turned out cheaper too! So it's wonderful! Previously I was using Schwarzkopf Bonacare Hair+Scalp shampoo. I find Avalon Organics' Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo a lot gentler than Schwarzkopf's and it's great for my oily scalp. Usually if you have an oily t-zone, you will have oily scalp as well. So tea tree is great to treat oily sebum secretions. I find that using the right shampoo to treat oily scalps will minimize hair loss. Very good shampoo at a great price!

It works!

Posted by 5097659970776724704 on Sep 15, 2013

After using thousands of scalp shampoo's I have to say this one really works. It didn't disappear completely, but worked great on my itchy scalp.

thank you!

Posted by 5720045405064936011 on Jun 28, 2013

thank you!

god treatment for the scalp

Posted by Reviewer1866054 on Dec 15, 2013

this is the second bottle ordered, the smell is herby pleasant and the effect on dandruff is considerable. plus my scalp is not so itchy after hair washing. it tends to leave the hair a bit dry, but nothing scary.

Excellent product

Posted by 5450719759649368326 on Jan 29, 2014

This shampoo is FANTASTIC!! It smells great, and my hair just love the shampoo!

I love it! Lo amo!

Posted by 5363247050050532983 on Mar 26, 2014

I love the way that clean my hair, the smell and ...everything! Me encanta lo limpio que deja mi pelo, el olor que deja y todo lo demas!