not sure is it really organic

Posted by 4903070224035456473 on Feb 13, 2015

One thisng - it's too much foam for the organic shampoo, when natural shampoo's almost should have it. On the tile: '70% made with organic components" then other 30% is parabens and SLS, I quess. And the second one - rosemary smell is too strong (personal for me) and not natural.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer2188425 on Jan 23, 2012

I have oily hair, and it works well for cleaning that away. Perhaps too well, because I developed dandruff after using this shampoo. Not for me.

not cleanable

Posted by Reviewer1198613 on Sep 21, 2012

my hair feel oily

Volumizing Rosemary Shampoo

Posted by anetta on Sep 21, 2012

Unfortunately this one is not for me, this shampoo makes that my hair is rather thinner than thicker and so it seems that there are fewer, so I came back to Biotin Therapy Shampoo from the same company which is great! I gave it two stars for the organic ingredients only.

not for me

Posted by titmog on Oct 31, 2012

leaves hair shiny day 1 but dried on the long term

Disappointed

Posted by namtoc on Jan 27, 2013

This shampoo dries out my hair too much, and doesn't help to get more volume..

not my type

Posted by 4696305880056050117 on Aug 17, 2013

good scent but that's all for me it doesn't have rich bubbles and my hair doesn't feel that much clean.

Very drying

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Dec 26, 2013

I use this only once in a while to rid hair of build-up. Don't notice any voluminizing effect.

regular...

Posted by 4935674673294208123 on Jan 31, 2014

Limpia muy bien el pelo (por eso le doy las dos estrellas), pero lo deja totalmente enredado y con el uso constante lo reseca. Ningun cambio en cuanto al volumen.

Makes me hair all tangled everytime i wash

Posted by 5761403051606641259 on Apr 22, 2014

Pros :Organic shampoo without harsh chemicals and smells nice . Cons:Even though I have a oily hair, makes my hair dry and all tangled.At the end i try to untangle it , and my hair is all frizzy.Not happy with this product and won't be purchasing again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »