Warning to celiacs

Posted by Reviewer2007369 on Apr 03, 2007

This shampoo contains wheat protein and oats, which are not safe for use by people with celiac disease. For some reason, the wheat is not listed in the ingredients at this website. For those who can use it safely, it's a good shampoo that smells wonderful.

Lovely shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2743096 on Nov 20, 2008

I've used this a few times now and it really does seem to make my hair thicker. The aroma is wonderful as well. I've noticed that the individual strands of hair also seem stronger. I have very baby fine hair which breaks easily, with this product the hair shaft feels more smooth and substantial. I use it in combination with the matching conditioner.

good

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Jan 05, 2015

Can be a little drying after a while, but conditioner would fix that (I generally don't use any conditioner). One of the best natural shampoos I've tried.

Avalon Rosemary

Posted by Reviewer1679158 on Oct 13, 2011

Hair feels very clean and fresh.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Dec 08, 2011

A favorite for the last couple of years.

Good Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2675491 on Jan 21, 2012

Like the product. Didn't really notice great volume. Loved the smell.

good

Posted by Reviewer2265556 on Feb 09, 2012

Rosemary volumizing

Posted by loveme on Feb 23, 2012

I was excited to try my first organic shampoo/ conditioner& had high hopes. I'm used to using professional products but I will never go back to anything non organic. It took me a while to adjust to the clean healthy feeling using this shampoo as apposed to other shampoos leaving coats of wax or something on the strands which makes it feel thicker. After about a month of using this, I decided to shower with my old shampoo/conditioner in hopes of truly seeing what the difference was. I will never do that again. My hair seemed dull, dry, and just didn't SEEM happy. Few days later I washed with organic, and my hair ate it right up. Shiny, moisturized, healthy and looked happier. If ya know what I mean. GO ORGANIC.

Smells SO Good

Posted by 5443199932424665363 on Jun 27, 2012

I'm not sure the shampoo does much for volumizing, but it smells so good and it makes me love washing my hair. I only wash it every 3-4 days because of it's length, so it feels better no matter if it volumizes or not. Can't say enough about the lovely smell- lasts all day!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2025078 on Sep 11, 2012

Makes nice hair