the best shampoo from avalon

Posted by Reviewer3073855 on Dec 06, 2012

have tried all of them, this works the best on my straight hair - i have dry hair that is oily at the roots.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1155249 on Dec 04, 2009

Not only did it significantly help my scalp, but it also can be used as a body wash too. After the first few uses about 80% of my dandruff problem went away and my scalp has been healthier since.

Best shampoo

Posted by 4687805675350459261 on Feb 02, 2015

This is the best shampoo I ever used, and I tried a lot of them, because my hair is quite thin, gets dry with shampoo like Pantene, etc and I also get dermatitis very often. First I tried this shampoo when I lived in UK and were buying this shampoo from Healthfood store, then I moved to Spain and all my problems with my hair came back. I tried a great number of shampoo they sell here in the organic shops, but they weren´t just working well. Eventually I found this iherb on-line shop where you can buy it for almost the same price as in UK and they send it directly to your home. Great price, great quality and great service!

Loving Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 01, 2009

I have used Weleda for years but they stop making the rosemary shampoo, I searched for another product with similar ingredients,The Avalon surpassed the Weleda, It's an awesome shampoo for those of us who worry about grey hair and hair loss. This stimulates the scalp and leaves your hair glistening

best conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Feb 23, 2012

I think this conditioner together with the same shampoo are a winner combo. Very good quality , very nice smell. Feels like my hair gets stronger with the use of this. Before I used Giovanni and Aubrey, but I prefer Avalon and especially the rosemary.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Sep 02, 2009

I have fine hair and so I'm always looking for a product to give volume and nice texture....this product is tops!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

Love the smell. Cleans and leaves in good condition.

Really love this shampoo

Posted by 5533309450253505397 on May 03, 2016

Apparently this shampoo has only a toxicity level of 3 according to EWG. I love how it lathers and smells.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1659183 on Nov 14, 2008

My husband and I have used this product for over 2 years. Cleans well for oily or dry hair and does a good job of creating volume and still feeling clean.

really works

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Oct 06, 2010

I have been using this shampoo about 5 months now and do experience more fullness and volume in my thin, fine hair. Smells great too.