I don't find it effective, drys out my hair

Posted by vegenotes on Jun 17, 2016

I have almost finished a bottle, and I have to admit it doesn't help hair growth. It dries my hair--maybe that's how it makes hair looks more voluminous? I have to admit there are a lot of factors that influence the hair growth and I cannot blame the shampoo. But I personally will not buy it again.

Best ever (it was)

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 27, 2012

Update: Recently I discovered that I am sensitive to gluten, so I decided to rid my body of this substance. This shampoo contains hydrolyzed wheat protein - not good for gluten-free existence. This product was reformulated a few months ago with "more essential oils". Too much of a good thing isn't always good. Moderation is key. I had to look for an alternative product. That's sad!

does the job !

Posted by Reviewer3132993 on Mar 15, 2010

better if can upsize the bottle for th same price.

Lovely Smell

Posted by Reviewer2106779 on Dec 10, 2010

This shampoo smells really nice, but my hair always feels rough after it is washed.

Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2276503 on Jul 05, 2011

Not use yet

Ok shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1245063 on Dec 06, 2011

Cleans the hair rather well, but it's not my favourite. If you want to really get rid of all the build up of your hair, you're better off with the Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo by Desert Essence. This one's ok for me, scent is very mild and I haven't noticed whether it actually volumizes my hair or not. The Lemon Tea one leaves my hair super light (and I have it quite long so it weighs down a lot) and squeaky clean, ready to 'misstreat' it again.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1323000 on Jan 13, 2012

泡沫非常少,用的比较快!控油效果还不错!

Changed the Recipe

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Mar 19, 2012

This used to be my favorite shampoo. Then they changed it. Now it over-conditions. But, I continue to use it as it's still the best I've found...

Might not good for Asian Hairs

Posted by Healthyfamily on May 10, 2012

It is just my personnel thinking.. because I do feel my hairs are not smooth or more Volumizing

Midle

Posted by Mishkas on May 16, 2012

Nice for hairs and skalp but i need a lot to wash my hair. It must be thiker. Its my second shampoo from this brand and all is the same. Will try another brand

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »