New formula is very bad

Posted by Reviewer1513914 on Oct 12, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become much more greasy and hard to manage. The hair has no longer the same volumeness as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.

It may be organic but not very natural.

Posted by Reviewer1871882 on Feb 15, 2012

I felt great at first then my hair started to fall out - hmmmm, feels like I am using the chemically infused product. I checked the label and it is infused with chemical substances such as dimethicone. More alcohol than the organic extracts. Not for those who looking for the natural product.

Very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Oct 22, 2012

I bought this conditioner along with its shampoo a few months ago and noticed the ingredients and packaging had changed. This 'new' formula is nothing compared to the old one, left my hair tangled and dull. I am so disappointed they felt the need to change anything when it was such an amazing product. Will not be buying this again!!

Not the same formulation

Posted by Reviewer1187542 on Oct 22, 2012

I ordered this for about a year and loved both the conditioner and shampoo, but they have changed the formula and now it says on the bottle "New more sustainable". Well like all these kinds of changes, they ruined the good qualities of this product. It is horrible stuff and I am throwing it away. Does not condition, actually makes my hair feel like straw. Yuk!

Very Disappointed to New Formula - From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1505699 on Dec 04, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become very much more drier and hard to manage. My hair get entangled badly. I cannot get my fingers to "run" through my hair. I loose quite a fair bit of hairs trying to loosen the entangled hair. The hair has no longer the same conditioning and smooth effect as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.

Inappropriate Bottle

Posted by Reviewer1037286 on Mar 12, 2012

I have used Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner for about two weeks. So far I have not seen the thickening result yet. However, I don't like the after-feel of the conditioner on the hair. It does not make the hair silky smooth. In addition, the bottle used for the conditioner is not appropriate. The conditioner is so creamy and I have to squeeze the bottle for the conditioner to flow out. I actually put it upside-down and squeeze it whenever I use it. The packaging should change.

Clumpy formula, unmanagable

Posted by MelissaK on Mar 07, 2012

I bought this in conjunction with the shampoo, and was very disappointed. The shampoo, in my opinion, if just okay (not enough to purchase again), but the conditioner is awful. The formula is very thick & clumpy, which makes it difficult to work through my hair in the shower, and made my hair feel like a tangled mess. I appreciate this is fragrance-free, but also wish there could be some added oil to mask the unpleasant smell.

Does not work, period

Posted by Reviewer1763170 on Dec 12, 2011

I used this with the shampoo and both dry out my hair and make it fall instead of helping me regain a bit of my hair back. Totally made my hair look dull. Didn't help that this was my wedding year and I needed shiny, healthy hair with volume.

ok for a few weeks, then will break hair from too much thickening

Posted by teacup on Jun 26, 2012

I will never use it again. It was ok for a few weeks, then the stuff it leaves on the hair made it so thick my hair started breaking. I get better results eating more protein and proper diet. I had the flu so some of my hair thinned out. Now building up naturally helped it grow back thick. Stick with normal shampoo

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2114495 on Jul 01, 2012

This product leaves my hair dry, as if I hadn't used conditioner at all. I am so disappointed with it.