Contains dimethicone

Posted by Reviewer2728595 on Mar 23, 2012

My personal issue with this product is that it contains dimethicone, which I didn't realize until I received the package (note to self: always double check the ingredients list!) Aside from that, the bottle was a bit difficult to use because the product isn't runny at all. I also needed to use a lot of product to untangle my (long) hair. As for the thickening effect, I really couldn't say, I didn't notice any difference myself. Although I liked the scent, I was pleased that it didn't linger in my hair for too long. Men probably like the smell, but I don't think it's too masculine, so this is a good unisex product.

It thickens...but...

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Dec 24, 2013

I does what it says but it left my 3b/c hair feeling hard and crunchy. Very difficult to comb and lots of hair came out! I don't like the smell either.

it is dry

Posted by 5094100545382258958 on Nov 24, 2013

after use my hair is dry

Not so good

Posted by 5360457800681881950 on Jan 28, 2015

Does not condition enough my hair remains dry from the shampoo.

Ei suosikki

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Tämä on liian ohut koostumus. Pesee ja hoitaa hiuksia ihan hyvin, pidän tuoksusta, mutta on liian nestemäistä, ohutta.

Conditioner

Posted by 4676535652091157603 on Oct 20, 2014

Not so good on my hair. Made it fluffy

Not for me

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

This conditioner isn't enough for my hair... when I use this, I pretty much have to apply some leave-in conditioner once I get out of the shower, and some oil/serum to the ends of my hair, otherwise it feels a little dry. The texture of this is more like a body lotion than a conditioner, and the smell isn't very nice. I won't repurchase this conditioner.

Meh.

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Feb 02, 2010

I don't love the smell, the bottle is short and squatty (takes up room in the shower), and the conditioner itself is heavy! The day after using the shampoo and conditioner my hair is GREASY. I might have tried some more if it had increased my hair's volume, but it did not do that for me. If you'd like to try a shampoo/conditioner set that smells great, is light on the hair, gives your hair volume, and doesn't take up all the room in the shower, try NOW's Berry Full Shampoo and Conditioner - I'm lovin' it.

Cant wait to finish it...

Posted by Reviewer1454844 on Feb 22, 2010

I dont really like it. I'm not sure if its working but it might be because I dont think I'm losing so much hair anymore. The only thing is that my hair feels a little dry when I use this product.

Does not condition well

Posted by Reviewer1898898 on May 30, 2010

I think this conditioner does not condition very well particularly for long hair. Long hair dries very easily and this isn't rich enough.