和shampoo一起使用

Posted by Reviewer1884116 on Jul 01, 2012

这个在shampoo用后使用,效果非常好的一款护发素,一直在用的

Good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

Just like the shampoo, I don't think this does much in terms of thickening my hair, but it does leave it shiny and manageable. I do prefer to use a leave in conditioner though. If you want your hair to be fuller, I'd suggest taking a supplement with biotin.

Thickens hair

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Helps to thicken hair when used regularly along with shampoo, smell could be better. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

immediate results

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Oct 25, 2013

Finding a good conditioner for my dry, curly hair has always been hard. But I'm completely surprised by this product! Because my hair is always super dehydrated, most products damage my hair even more. I bought this not expecting much: I would shower, and my hair again would be super dry and extra crispy. After using this product the first evening and letting my hair air dry, my hair looked normal, healthy and soft. I have never seen my hair like this! I'm impressed and soo happy to have found a product that works with my hair type and gives it the moisture and nutrients my hairs been needing. There's a reason this product is a best seller.... it works on my dry, frizzy dehydrated hair!!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Aug 07, 2013

I have thin hair and this conditioner makes my hair thick and shinny

Avalon thickening conditioner

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

Used a few times and my hair feels as though it has increased volume and sits nicely. Scalp doesn't appear to become itchy, which often happens with some brands. I find the conditioner doesn't come out very easily and I have to take the cap off. I'll buy it again.

Thickens my hair and makes it feel really soft!

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Sep 05, 2013

I've purchased this product twice now and love how wonderful my hair feels after every use. You only need a nickel's worth for short hair, a little more for longer hair. It's thick and creamy, rich and really gives your hair a healthy shine. Be sure to rinse out thoroughly so as not to leave a residue.

Pretty good conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Mar 29, 2014

I have very fine hair and this conditioner leaves it full bodied and helps with moisturising. Downsides are it has a strange, almost dusty smell (doesn't stay after rinsing) and my hair gets tangled a bit more than usual.

good

Posted by 5539808148160910616 on Nov 23, 2014

feels like hair condition is getting better.

much better than aBiotin B-Complex shampoo from this series

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 21, 2012

I like how it moisturizes, straightens and untangles hair. My hair really become softer and silky after using it. Хорошо увлажняет, распрямляет и распутывает волосы. Волосы действительно как-будто шелковые.