Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2582 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817213 From North Carolina on Sep 11, 2008

I ordered the conditioner along with the shampoo after a friend raved about them. I lost a great portion of my my hair due to a medication and it's just beginning to come back now. What hair I had left felt rough and unhealthy. I've only been using them both for about 3 weeks so I can't say how much they will help with hair growth, but my hair looks and feels much fuller and healthier. This conditioner doesn't overdo it, and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. I color my hair and I haven't noticed any extra fading either. I will definitely repurchase.

Love the feel

Posted by Reviewer2604574 From Nebraska on Oct 14, 2007

I have been using this product for a few months now. My hair feels and looks thicker. My sons are losing their hair so I gave each of them a bottle, they love the results also.

Good product, beautiful hair

Posted by Reviewer3130401 From Russian Federation on Oct 24, 2011

I recommend this product, cause it has made my hair voluminous and healthy. I dont have to use hair volume spray any more. People are saying, your hair has grown so much. Good stuff

super

Posted by OlyaOlya From Russian Federation on Jun 29, 2013

I am 29 years old and I have very thin hair. is absorbed into the hair! they seem to absorb it))) after using the hair is not electrified and are much thicker. buy it for 2 times))) love it! I will take more!

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2605616 From California on May 10, 2008

in addition to the Avalon Shampoo - make sure you get the conditioner too. it compliments the shampoo really well and my hair is so much healthier. i strongly recommend this product.