Doesn't moisturize, won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1506981 on Jan 27, 2015

This product and it's shampoo don't moisturize and my hair would feel funky the next day. Before this was reformulated it was great but I will not be purchasing again. After using their shampoo and conditioner I was getting a rash that turned into tiny scabs on the back of my scalp. Also, my hair and scalp never felt moisturized. I switched to another brand of shampoo and conditioner which do moisturize (Giovanni Deep Moisture) and about 10 days later my rash went away and now my hair and scalp are back to normal.

Does not do the job

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on Feb 04, 2014

I really do not get the raving reviews. Not only does it not untangle my hair, which is supposed to be a conditioner's main job, but it also leaves it feeling very dry and not soft at all. Its ingredients may be organic, but my hair does not feel healthy after use. Will not be buying again.

Not for my hair

Posted by thelittlediamond on May 13, 2013

This conditioner along with the shampoo is not for my hair. After using this conditioner my hair was greasy and hard to manage.

Beware, this conditioner don't do his job!

Posted by 5113757703986533000 on Jun 06, 2014

I was really excited to try with this conditioner full of biotin, good for my hair. Then I try it on my long hair full of knots and I spent awful 30 min fighting against a mix between glue and knots, that conditioner had created. Cause, in addition to not untangle your hair, this conditioner created a kind of glue in your hair ! I tried again three times (with different) and happened again this problem.

new formula - dull hair

Posted by 4975821374756603344 on Feb 16, 2014

I am so disappointed that the formula of this conditioner and shampoo has been changed! Now this conditioner does not have any conditioning! I had to put it to the bin.. Please return the old version back!

HORRIBLE!!!

Posted by 4876034421335774714 on Nov 08, 2013

This is seriously, the WORST conditioner I have ever used! It made my hair sooooo dry at the ends and greasy at the top... I had to use so much product just to feel it soften my hair, and it still hadn't done the trick. my hair felt dirty and I had a hard time blow drying it... disappoint...

Doesn't work at all.

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

I bought this conditioner to go with the shampoo and was truly disappointed (based on all the high reviews). My hair is fine, curly, and dry and this did absolutely nothing to moisturized in any way whatsoever. Will never buy again.

Not Impressed

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I have thin hair, so I thought that this would be good for me, but that unfortunately was not the case. I'm losing more hair than ever, and I'm only 23! I think it's because the conditioner cannot be absorbed by my hair; it's almost as if I don't even use conditioner. I love the shampoo though. Hopefully Avalon will have a better conditioner that will work for me.

I dont like it

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014

Made my hair dry, i couldnt even brush it after shower.I won't use it anymore :-(

Leaves hair very very greasy

Posted by Christinchick on Jan 25, 2014

I purchased this conditioner hoping it will give more volume to my hair.Not only it does not make my hair shiny and easy to comb,on contrary it leaves my hair super greasy.Very bad effect,cannot use it further!