Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2520 reviews

Horrible.

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Jul 31, 2008

My hair is completely unmanageable after using this. It went in the trash.

Best Conditioner EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I have curly nappy frizzy Native American Hair. I am mixed my mom is white and my father is black and I have tried every product for black and white and every other color that they would make hair products for. Other than Garnier Fructis this is the only product that I can use that actually works well. I prefer this over Garnier Fructis because it's Organic. It has a lovely smell and the bottle is so big it lasts for a few months for me. If you are unsure give it a try especcially if you have curly frizzy hair. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

My girlfriend loves this..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. but doesn't use the shampoo of the same serie (it's too raw & powerful). One of the best conditioners here. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

the thing I've been looking for all my life!

Posted by 4988029058046822218 on Jun 24, 2012

I didn't expect that any remedy for hair could bring my hair to life but this one really did! The conditioner is very thick, yes, really, it is. So, I use just a little of it for each application. This smells great - something like mint or gum-tree. Definitely, it's my favourite hair-thing now.

I like it

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 15, 2012

Quite good for its price. My hair looks shiny and is not tangled, big bottle, very economical. The smell is nice, not too strong. Хороший бальзам, большая бутыль, приятный и ненавязчивый запах, делает волосы мягкими и послушными.