HORRIBLE!!!

Posted by 4876034421335774714 on Nov 08, 2013

This is seriously, the WORST conditioner I have ever used! It made my hair sooooo dry at the ends and greasy at the top... I had to use so much product just to feel it soften my hair, and it still hadn't done the trick. my hair felt dirty and I had a hard time blow drying it... disappoint...

Pringoso

Posted by 4950130340603960254 on Oct 31, 2013

El acondicionador al contrario que el champu es muy muy espeso. Cuando te vas a desenjabonar cuesta mucho de quitar porque es muy pringoso. Una vez el pelo esta seco se apelmaza con mucha facilidad, como si aun tubieses producto en el cabello.

Leaves hair very very greasy

Posted by Christinchick on Jan 25, 2014

I purchased this conditioner hoping it will give more volume to my hair.Not only it does not make my hair shiny and easy to comb,on contrary it leaves my hair super greasy.Very bad effect,cannot use it further!

Does not do the job

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on Feb 04, 2014

I really do not get the raving reviews. Not only does it not untangle my hair, which is supposed to be a conditioner's main job, but it also leaves it feeling very dry and not soft at all. Its ingredients may be organic, but my hair does not feel healthy after use. Will not be buying again.

new formula - dull hair

Posted by 4975821374756603344 on Feb 16, 2014

I am so disappointed that the formula of this conditioner and shampoo has been changed! Now this conditioner does not have any conditioning! I had to put it to the bin.. Please return the old version back!

I dont like it

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014

Made my hair dry, i couldnt even brush it after shower.I won't use it anymore :-(

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2276561 on Aug 14, 2013

I bought this conditioner to apply after the same shampoo. While the shampoo is drying my hair and scalp, conditioner doesn't improve the situation in any way, while couple of hours later my hair is feeling already greasy

Avalon Organics thickening conditioner, Biotin B-Complex

Posted by 5034592887029649971 on Sep 08, 2013

Bad product stopped using it, no result at all and hard to get out of the bottle.

아발론 샴푸 -_-

Posted by lovejj on Sep 29, 2013

진짜 왜 평이 좋은지 모르겠어요. 비오틴이랑 티트리 1통씩 사서 같이 사용하고, 다시 러쉬로 돌아갔네요. 남편이 비듬도 생겼다고 굉장히 싫어했어요.

Not Impressed

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I have thin hair, so I thought that this would be good for me, but that unfortunately was not the case. I'm losing more hair than ever, and I'm only 23! I think it's because the conditioner cannot be absorbed by my hair; it's almost as if I don't even use conditioner. I love the shampoo though. Hopefully Avalon will have a better conditioner that will work for me.