July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2478 reviews

Works for me :)

Posted by HealthCoachStephanie on Jul 18, 2013

I have always had thin hair, but now it is really thin and the Avalon shampoo and conditioner help to make the hair I have seem thicker and maybe perhaps help with the growth.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

It feels nice and tingly and it does seem to thicken my hair. This is a mainstay of my hair care routine.

Excellent thickening conditioner

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I notice a difference when using this product. As I get older my hair is thinning and this brings back that nice full hair. I like the nice clean smell of the product as well.

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

I purchased this for my two nephews and my brother without telling them anything. Each of them came back to me to tell me how great it worked. I purchased the accompanying Shampoo as well.

Thickens my hair and makes it feel really soft!

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Sep 05, 2013

I've purchased this product twice now and love how wonderful my hair feels after every use. You only need a nickel's worth for short hair, a little more for longer hair. It's thick and creamy, rich and really gives your hair a healthy shine. Be sure to rinse out thoroughly so as not to leave a residue.