very bad

Posted by 4641267354850845705 on Mar 02, 2013

this has left my hair greasy. i have used it several times, but the result is always the same. it is one of the worst product i have tried. i have thrown away, it is useless. very very bad. it does not deserve one star even.

Terrible

Posted by 5475994697804046773 on Aug 15, 2012

it doesn't deserve even one star. It will dry your hair out so much that, at first, you might thing that your hair is falling off. If you brought this product but still want to keep it then add olive oil to the product each time you use it.

not liked

Posted by 5422160748132021936 on Mar 19, 2014

Was chosen by product rating. This is the first unsuccessful buying. Weigh down your hair. The hair is not shining. Very confused. The hair is dull and unkempt appearance. I am very disappointed.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Jul 20, 2013

I purchased the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is leaving my hair feeling terrible. Very frizzy, unmanageable. I will not purchase again.

Avalon Organics thickening conditioner, Biotin B-Complex

Posted by 5034592887029649971 on Sep 08, 2013

Bad product stopped using it, no result at all and hard to get out of the bottle.

Wouldn't buy again

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jan 19, 2013

Caked down my hair. Didn't experience any improvements in fact made my fine hair worse. Threw out the product in the end.

아발론 샴푸 -_-

Posted by lovejj on Sep 29, 2013

진짜 왜 평이 좋은지 모르겠어요. 비오틴이랑 티트리 1통씩 사서 같이 사용하고, 다시 러쉬로 돌아갔네요. 남편이 비듬도 생겼다고 굉장히 싫어했어요.

Worst Conditioner

Posted by 5654178636191649073 on Feb 02, 2013

Conditioners are suppose to moisturize your hair..instead this one dies out your scalp and hair. My hair felt more dirty after using this. I'd recommend Giovanni, Wellness System Shampoo with Chinese Botanicals.

Quite bad

Posted by 4915227255227886554 on Jul 15, 2012

This conditioner does almost nothing, it does not untangle, it does not moisturize, it does not leave my hair shining. All it does it somehow mitigate the damage the shampoo does and leaves me able to comb it very, very, very gently.

Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Comple Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3230538 on Sep 30, 2008

Makes my hair feel thick and easy to manage without weighing my hair down.