As good as it gets!

Posted by Reviewer2541887 on Jun 24, 2009

I don't like to use conditioner because it always makes my hair look flat even after using a thickening shampoo. This one is the exception and my hair looks full and fluffy.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2738177 on Sep 07, 2008

Have used this for a week now and find my hair feels thicker with less fall out. does not leave hair feeling limp. I will purchase again

Not for me

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

This conditioner isn't enough for my hair... when I use this, I pretty much have to apply some leave-in conditioner once I get out of the shower, and some oil/serum to the ends of my hair, otherwise it feels a little dry. The texture of this is more like a body lotion than a conditioner, and the smell isn't very nice. I won't repurchase this conditioner.

nothing!

Posted by Reviewer1813453 on Feb 02, 2010

I have black hair and my roommate has blond thin hair, I had gotten it for her but she hates it. It makes her hair feel dead. No body and no lift... We tried the shampoo and conditioner! Never again.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1439540 on Jan 02, 2008

This stuff is the best! I've looked all over for a shampoo and conditioner to help strengthen my hair and also stop the itching and I found it finally. As long as iherb has this product in stock, I will continue to purchase it.

saçlarım çok kaliteli görünüyor!

Posted by Reviewer1468123 on Aug 17, 2010

bu şampuan sayesinde saçlarım çok kaliteli görünüyor.bitkisel olması tercih nedenimdi.ama bu kadar iyi olacağını tahmin etmemiştim!teşekkürler.iherb'e çok teşekkür ederim hızlı kargo ve düzgün paketleme için!

Dandruff

Posted by Reviewer3113525 on May 17, 2010

Gave my husband dandruff !!!

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Sep 09, 2008

I love this shampoo and conditioner; great price for the amount, and I believe it has actually helps slow my hair loss and encourage some regrowth.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1677958 on May 16, 2009

I love this conditioner! It makes my hair so soft and it cleans.

Great Thicking Conditioner!

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 21, 2012

Very nice smell! It makes great effect on the thin hairs .