Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

immediate results

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Oct 25, 2013

Finding a good conditioner for my dry, curly hair has always been hard. But I'm completely surprised by this product! Because my hair is always super dehydrated, most products damage my hair even more. I bought this not expecting much: I would shower, and my hair again would be super dry and extra crispy. After using this product the first evening and letting my hair air dry, my hair looked normal, healthy and soft. I have never seen my hair like this! I'm impressed and soo happy to have found a product that works with my hair type and gives it the moisture and nutrients my hairs been needing. There's a reason this product is a best seller.... it works on my dry, frizzy dehydrated hair!!

Pretty good conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Mar 29, 2014

I have very fine hair and this conditioner leaves it full bodied and helps with moisturising. Downsides are it has a strange, almost dusty smell (doesn't stay after rinsing) and my hair gets tangled a bit more than usual.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Aug 07, 2013

I have thin hair and this conditioner makes my hair thick and shinny

Thickens my hair and makes it feel really soft!

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Sep 05, 2013

I've purchased this product twice now and love how wonderful my hair feels after every use. You only need a nickel's worth for short hair, a little more for longer hair. It's thick and creamy, rich and really gives your hair a healthy shine. Be sure to rinse out thoroughly so as not to leave a residue.

Avalon thickening conditioner

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

Used a few times and my hair feels as though it has increased volume and sits nicely. Scalp doesn't appear to become itchy, which often happens with some brands. I find the conditioner doesn't come out very easily and I have to take the cap off. I'll buy it again.