Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2538 reviews

Thickens my hair and makes it feel really soft!

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Sep 05, 2013

I've purchased this product twice now and love how wonderful my hair feels after every use. You only need a nickel's worth for short hair, a little more for longer hair. It's thick and creamy, rich and really gives your hair a healthy shine. Be sure to rinse out thoroughly so as not to leave a residue.

Avalon thickening conditioner

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

Used a few times and my hair feels as though it has increased volume and sits nicely. Scalp doesn't appear to become itchy, which often happens with some brands. I find the conditioner doesn't come out very easily and I have to take the cap off. I'll buy it again.

和shampoo一起使用

Posted by Reviewer1884116 on Jul 01, 2012

这个在shampoo用后使用,效果非常好的一款护发素,一直在用的

much better than aBiotin B-Complex shampoo from this series

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 21, 2012

I like how it moisturizes, straightens and untangles hair. My hair really become softer and silky after using it. Хорошо увлажняет, распрямляет и распутывает волосы. Волосы действительно как-будто шелковые.

Good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

Just like the shampoo, I don't think this does much in terms of thickening my hair, but it does leave it shiny and manageable. I do prefer to use a leave in conditioner though. If you want your hair to be fuller, I'd suggest taking a supplement with biotin.