Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1817213 on Sep 11, 2008

I ordered the conditioner along with the shampoo after a friend raved about them. I lost a great portion of my my hair due to a medication and it's just beginning to come back now. What hair I had left felt rough and unhealthy. I've only been using them both for about 3 weeks so I can't say how much they will help with hair growth, but my hair looks and feels much fuller and healthier. This conditioner doesn't overdo it, and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. I color my hair and I haven't noticed any extra fading either. I will definitely repurchase.

If you got Thickening Shampoo, you ought to get this too

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Oh yes, of course this conditioner make a good combo with the Thickening Shampoo. I would say I can use it up after 1.5 bottles of my Thickening Shampoo, you can do the calculation. Mind you, the Thickening Shampoo is pretty dry, so this conditioner is really necessary. Plus it does make my thinning hair better now. And I have long hair over my shoulder. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Inappropriate Bottle

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1037286 on Mar 12, 2012

I have used Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner for about two weeks. So far I have not seen the thickening result yet. However, I don't like the after-feel of the conditioner on the hair. It does not make the hair silky smooth. In addition, the bottle used for the conditioner is not appropriate. The conditioner is so creamy and I have to squeeze the bottle for the conditioner to flow out. I actually put it upside-down and squeeze it whenever I use it. The packaging should change.

Clumpy formula, unmanagable

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2448145 on Mar 07, 2012

I bought this in conjunction with the shampoo, and was very disappointed. The shampoo, in my opinion, if just okay (not enough to purchase again), but the conditioner is awful. The formula is very thick & clumpy, which makes it difficult to work through my hair in the shower, and made my hair feel like a tangled mess. I appreciate this is fragrance-free, but also wish there could be some added oil to mask the unpleasant smell.

Does not work, period

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1763170 on Dec 12, 2011

I used this with the shampoo and both dry out my hair and make it fall instead of helping me regain a bit of my hair back. Totally made my hair look dull. Didn't help that this was my wedding year and I needed shiny, healthy hair with volume.