Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2580 reviews

Very Disappointed to New Formula - From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1505699 From Singapore on Dec 04, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become very much more drier and hard to manage. My hair get entangled badly. I cannot get my fingers to "run" through my hair. I loose quite a fair bit of hairs trying to loosen the entangled hair. The hair has no longer the same conditioning and smooth effect as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.

Love the feel

Posted by Reviewer2604574 From Nebraska on Oct 14, 2007

I have been using this product for a few months now. My hair feels and looks thicker. My sons are losing their hair so I gave each of them a bottle, they love the results also.

Good product, beautiful hair

Posted by Reviewer3130401 From Russian Federation on Oct 24, 2011

I recommend this product, cause it has made my hair voluminous and healthy. I dont have to use hair volume spray any more. People are saying, your hair has grown so much. Good stuff

super

Posted by OlyaOlya From Russian Federation on Jun 29, 2013

I am 29 years old and I have very thin hair. is absorbed into the hair! they seem to absorb it))) after using the hair is not electrified and are much thicker. buy it for 2 times))) love it! I will take more!

ok for a few weeks, then will break hair from too much thickening

Posted by teacupLA From California on Jun 26, 2012

I will never use it again. It was ok for a few weeks, then the stuff it leaves on the hair made it so thick my hair started breaking. I get better results eating more protein and proper diet. I had the flu so some of my hair thinned out. Now building up naturally helped it grow back thick. Stick with normal shampoo