Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2539 reviews

Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817213 on Sep 11, 2008

I ordered the conditioner along with the shampoo after a friend raved about them. I lost a great portion of my my hair due to a medication and it's just beginning to come back now. What hair I had left felt rough and unhealthy. I've only been using them both for about 3 weeks so I can't say how much they will help with hair growth, but my hair looks and feels much fuller and healthier. This conditioner doesn't overdo it, and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. I color my hair and I haven't noticed any extra fading either. I will definitely repurchase.

If you got Thickening Shampoo, you ought to get this too

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Oh yes, of course this conditioner make a good combo with the Thickening Shampoo. I would say I can use it up after 1.5 bottles of my Thickening Shampoo, you can do the calculation. Mind you, the Thickening Shampoo is pretty dry, so this conditioner is really necessary. Plus it does make my thinning hair better now. And I have long hair over my shoulder. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Won't use it anymore

Posted by Reviewer2818091 on Jul 20, 2013

Something has happened with this conditioner. A year before it was much better and helpful for my greasy colored hair. Now new formula does nothing, my hair feels better when I don't use this conditioner. Won't buy it anymore.

ok for a few weeks, then will break hair from too much thickening

Posted by teacupLA on Jun 26, 2012

I will never use it again. It was ok for a few weeks, then the stuff it leaves on the hair made it so thick my hair started breaking. I get better results eating more protein and proper diet. I had the flu so some of my hair thinned out. Now building up naturally helped it grow back thick. Stick with normal shampoo

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2114495 on Jul 01, 2012

This product leaves my hair dry, as if I hadn't used conditioner at all. I am so disappointed with it.