Okay

Posted by 5173655724382929856 on Feb 19, 2016

Works okay, but will not be purchasing again.

Pas mal

Posted by 5581729748046500976 on Feb 10, 2016

J'aime bien cet après shampoing, il laisse mes cheveux doux et brillants. A priori la compo est naturelle donc c'est un plus. A noté qu'il n'est pas très nourrissant, si sou avez les cheveux très secs ca peut ne pas suffire... Et je ne vois pas vraiment d'effet épaississant, même après trois mois d'utilisation...

I wouldn't recommend anything else other than Avalon's shampoo & hair conditioner to my friends

Posted by 5184781969961133206 on Feb 09, 2016

I have been the product series for approximately two years. I have since been a fan. I love the aroma and it smells so natural. The Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice constitutes the bulk of the formula. As we all might have already known the healing and nourishing effects of Aloe Vera, its closely related cousin, A. Barbadensis, also possess the similar properties, if not more beneficial. I, therefore, highly recommend this product (as well as the products in the same series) to those who desire a head of silky smooth hairs.

didn't like it!

Posted by sunshineRae on Jan 27, 2016

instead or softening the hair & making it more manageable like conditioners should, this one leaves a waxed feeling on my hair after use. Disappointing considering the popularity of the product! will not buy it again!

genial mais a utiliser autrement

Posted by 4993442275413797361 on Jan 14, 2016

je le met en masque toute une nuit, mais pas en après shampoing. ça renforce les cheveux

Chemical free hair conditionert

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

Love the smell. love the conditioning , love the chemical free, love the price.

Wonderful and easy to use product

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

I would advise buying the product for its high quality

un peu deçue

Posted by 4614444498709016055 on Dec 12, 2015

je ne sais pas si cela fait du bien a mes cheveux ou les epaissis mais je fais mon co-wash avec et il lave bien. son odeur m a déçu

Love

Posted by Reviewer2802581 on Dec 12, 2015

This balm really gives more volume to the hair. I also use the shampoo that belong to. The combination of these two has saved my long thin hair all summer. I will definitely continue to use both the shampoo and conditioner. I have already ordered more bottles.

My rotten

Posted by 5251960253078145482 on Dec 12, 2015

I can't wash my hair without use this condition