Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2521 reviews

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Sep 03, 2012

My hair gets so greasy from this! The scent is unbearable.

Not happy

Posted by 5654455972158795044 on Jul 31, 2012

The shampoo and conditioner left my hair looking oily and flat. I think the added oils and extracts in the list of ingredients actually weigh the hair down without cleaning it properly. My hair did NOT look thicker, just oily, and it had a strong herbal smell. I have tried many different products and this is at the bottom of my list. I will NOT be ordering it again.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2605616 on May 10, 2008

in addition to the Avalon Shampoo - make sure you get the conditioner too. it compliments the shampoo really well and my hair is so much healthier. i strongly recommend this product.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 22, 2008

This conditioner leaves my hair very manageable, smooth, and nourished. Works great with the biotin b-complex shampoo. Wouldn't be without them both.

A good condtioner

Posted by Reviewer1022127 on Sep 22, 2009

Nice scent and seems to give my hair a thicker appearance. My hair is soft and tangle free after conditioner and it doesnt strip my colour. I highlight my hair and this seems to make the colour a bit shinier.