Effective but not moisturising enough

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 15, 2013

I have long, fine, very dry and naturally curly hair which I blow dry straight. This conditioner does give it body and bounce, but it was not moisturising enough for me. The packaging also makes is a bit difficult to get the stuff out of it. Will not repurchase.

Invigorating scent, sheen moisture

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Apr 15, 2014

This conditioner did not stack up for me personally as well as the matching Biotin shampoo. Though I appreciate the eco-friendly packaging and refreshing herbal-mint scent, it left my fine hair (which has been highlighted) without the adequate moisture to properly nourish. Therefore, each time I used this product, I had to pair it with a separate detangle cream for the after rinse. Otherwise, my hair was knotty and felt dry. Would recommend Avalon Organics re-create this Conditioner, which is part of an otherwise all-around amazing line of thickening products for thinning hair, into a more complex, moisture-rich formula. Or offer a separate version for dry, color-treated hair.

will not reorder

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on May 14, 2016

little goes long way but not something special about it. didn't feel any difference

Not so good

Posted by 5360457800681881950 on Jan 28, 2015

Does not condition enough my hair remains dry from the shampoo.

Ei suosikki

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Tämä on liian ohut koostumus. Pesee ja hoitaa hiuksia ihan hyvin, pidän tuoksusta, mutta on liian nestemäistä, ohutta.

Conditioner

Posted by 4676535652091157603 on Oct 20, 2014

Not so good on my hair. Made it fluffy

Doesn't moisturize, won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1506981 on Jan 27, 2015

This product and it's shampoo don't moisturize and my hair would feel funky the next day. Before this was reformulated it was great but I will not be purchasing again. After using their shampoo and conditioner I was getting a rash that turned into tiny scabs on the back of my scalp. Also, my hair and scalp never felt moisturized. I switched to another brand of shampoo and conditioner which do moisturize (Giovanni Deep Moisture) and about 10 days later my rash went away and now my hair and scalp are back to normal.

not liked

Posted by 5422160748132021936 on Mar 19, 2014

Was chosen by product rating. This is the first unsuccessful buying. Weigh down your hair. The hair is not shining. Very confused. The hair is dull and unkempt appearance. I am very disappointed.

Décu

Posted by 4868215310994141664 on Apr 21, 2014

Ne démêle rien du tout et cheveux très sec après.J’achèterai plus ce produit

Beware, this conditioner don't do his job!

Posted by 5113757703986533000 on Jun 06, 2014

I was really excited to try with this conditioner full of biotin, good for my hair. Then I try it on my long hair full of knots and I spent awful 30 min fighting against a mix between glue and knots, that conditioner had created. Cause, in addition to not untangle your hair, this conditioner created a kind of glue in your hair ! I tried again three times (with different) and happened again this problem.