Effective but not moisturising enough

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 15, 2013

I have long, fine, very dry and naturally curly hair which I blow dry straight. This conditioner does give it body and bounce, but it was not moisturising enough for me. The packaging also makes is a bit difficult to get the stuff out of it. Will not repurchase.

conditioner

Posted by 5555208306608169050 on Oct 29, 2013

dryness of hair

ok

Posted by 4732527712217425044 on Aug 15, 2013

i wont buy it for myself, but for my hubby

Invigorating scent, sheen moisture

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Apr 15, 2014

This conditioner did not stack up for me personally as well as the matching Biotin shampoo. Though I appreciate the eco-friendly packaging and refreshing herbal-mint scent, it left my fine hair (which has been highlighted) without the adequate moisture to properly nourish. Therefore, each time I used this product, I had to pair it with a separate detangle cream for the after rinse. Otherwise, my hair was knotty and felt dry. Would recommend Avalon Organics re-create this Conditioner, which is part of an otherwise all-around amazing line of thickening products for thinning hair, into a more complex, moisture-rich formula. Or offer a separate version for dry, color-treated hair.

Ei suosikki

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Tämä on liian ohut koostumus. Pesee ja hoitaa hiuksia ihan hyvin, pidän tuoksusta, mutta on liian nestemäistä, ohutta.

Not so good

Posted by 5360457800681881950 on Jan 28, 2015

Does not condition enough my hair remains dry from the shampoo.

Conditioner

Posted by 4676535652091157603 on Oct 20, 2014

Not so good on my hair. Made it fluffy

Posted by 4845818113306460073 on Feb 27, 2014

would not buy again

Nah... Made my hair look oily and flat.

Posted by Reviewer1629791 on Nov 10, 2013

I have normal hair, but have been using "hair saloon products" from brands like davines and redken, and when going for a haircut, the hairdresser have been telling me my hair is normal without any special issues, even after almost an year without cutting. The shampoo has got a speial scent, but i thought i could live with that as long as i showered in the evening and let the smell wanish overnight. I also realized that i had to shower more frequently, cause my hair seemed greesy after just a day, which had never been a problem before. After using this shampoo and conditoner for 2-3 months i went to the hairdresser again, and she could instantly tell i was using a totally wrong and cheap shampoo/conditoner. She explained to me how the "greesyness" was not caused by my scalp, but by the shampoo( i dont remember the total explaination anymore). It was leaving some wax-like layer on my hairstraws and not good for anything else. So this went in the trash... The hairdresser told me that with a normal good shampoo and conditoner, my hair would be back to normal in 2-3 months, luckily it took not more than 2 months before i noticed the difference.

reseca

Posted by 5177038429577806129 on Sep 15, 2012

NO ACONDICIONA ABSOLUTAMENTE NADA Y TIENE UNA TEXTURA COMO... ARENOSA, DE HECHO, RESECA. NO LO ACONSEJO.