Avalon Organics, Ultimate Night Cream, Lavender Luminosity, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviews 1-star

Smells nice but...

Posted by Reviewer1119501 From Rhode Island on Oct 28, 2008

It calms you at night, made my face glow, and all you need is a little bit, but it broke me out pretty badly. I never break out because of a moisturizer! I have to use this on my feet now, not exactly what I wanted to do with it. I do continue to love Avalon Organics Vitamin C renewal cream though. I just wanted to try something new. Maybe your face will be fine, but beware it can clog your pores even if it is organic.

Not so great for this sensitive skin :(

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Oct 11, 2012

Unfortunately, this cream made my skin red and prickly. Also, if you don't use a toner first, you kind of end up pulling on your face a lot when you're applying it since it's so thick. I suppose I'll hand this over to my mother to see if she can use it. Sigh.

didnt like it