Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 19, 2008

This cream is very thick and moisturizing without feeling greasy. It feels nice going on, smells good and does not irritate my very sensitive skin.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2070049 on Jun 26, 2009

Avalon Organics, Lavender Ultimate Moisture Cream, For Sensitive Skin - works great for me. I put it on at night before going to bed. It has a pleasant scent & the texture is light & rubs right into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, & my skin looks real nice in the morning. The pricing of this product through iHerb.com is absolutely the best I have found, including the shipping. I have saved A LOT of money going through this company & not buying in the store.

Wonderful Product.

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Jun 04, 2008

I have very sensitive and dry skin. This cream works wonderfully for me. I don't have any reaction to it at all. It isn't oily and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 04, 2011

At first I thought that the smell is too strong for the cream. But on the face I did not feel it. Good moisturizer. For summer it's a little heavy. Reduce the redness and peeling on my dry skin.

Smells nice but...

Posted by Reviewer1119501 on Oct 28, 2008

It calms you at night, made my face glow, and all you need is a little bit, but it broke me out pretty badly. I never break out because of a moisturizer! I have to use this on my feet now, not exactly what I wanted to do with it. I do continue to love Avalon Organics Vitamin C renewal cream though. I just wanted to try something new. Maybe your face will be fine, but beware it can clog your pores even if it is organic.

Avalon Organics, Lavender Luminosity, Ultimate Night Cream, 2oz

Posted by 4819943389689073193 on Jun 19, 2012

I have very dry skin, I love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, moist, and rejuvenated after I use my Avalon CoQ10 facial cleanser. I highly recommend this product! The price is very reasonable!

Really thick formula

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

and made my face burn. I used the remaining for hand cream.

Not so great for this sensitive skin :(

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Oct 11, 2012

Unfortunately, this cream made my skin red and prickly. Also, if you don't use a toner first, you kind of end up pulling on your face a lot when you're applying it since it's so thick. I suppose I'll hand this over to my mother to see if she can use it. Sigh.

Encantada !!!

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Es una crema rica, untuosa , pero no en exceso. Tiene ingredientes realmente deliciosos para tu piel, sientes tu rostro humectado . Un aroma muy agradable, como un doble placer para tu piel: nutres tu piel y al vez es como aromaterapia a lavanda, aroma suave y sutil. Me gustan mucho los productos AVALON. Seguiré comprando !!!!!! Saludos desde Santiago, Chile.

Deeply Moisturizing, But Not Too Heavy

Posted by 5443199932424665363 on Jun 27, 2012

I ordered this night cream because I needed a deep moisture that renewed my skin and made it feel supple in the morning. I'm currently on a very small dose of Accutane, which is a tremendously drying medication. I was worried that a scented night cream would irritate my sensitive skin and clog my pores, but it doesn't. It feels and smells lovely. When I put it on after I was my face, it almost tingles a bit. When it settles into my skin, though, it feels smooth and not too greasy. Sometimes I even use a tiny bit under my makeup during the day. Excellent cream. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants deep moisture at night.