New To iHerb?

Avalon Organics, Ultimate Night Cream, Lavender Luminosity, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer1126129 on Dec 08, 2009

The product works fantastic. I needed a facial moisturizer and, since I've sensitive skin, couldn't use a lot of products that contained certain ingredients... otherwise I'd break out badly. Avalon's moisture cream works wonders and leaves my skin gently exfoliated, not greasy or shiny. It does everything it promises and more. The reason I rated it a 4 though is because the packaging isn't the greatest. It spilled into the box and looked like it wasn't sealed.

Good cream

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

I like this one, smells pleasantly, you need a little of it,because it's a thick cream, my skin is combinated/dry, sometimes if I put just a little bit more of it on my face,it feels too greasy for me, so I think this wouldn't work properly if you have oily skin or combinated/oily skin.

from Seoul

Posted by Reviewer1632152 on Apr 15, 2010

wonderful lotion, very rich and moisturizing smells good

a very good moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Jun 04, 2010

I really like this moisturizer. It is thicker than the daily moisture cream by the same company and I need that due to my dry and sensitive skin. Unfortunately, it is not quite enough to eliminate some dry patches. I have only been using it for a month so maybe over time it will.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2204591 on Jun 17, 2010

I have extremely dry and sun damaged skin which needs intensive treatment. This is not quite rich enough for what I need, but nonetheless is an excellent everyday moisturizer. I will keep using when my skin is better, and would highly recommend it for normal skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »