Avalon Organics, Ultimate Night Cream, Lavender Luminosity, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 From Georgia on Nov 19, 2008

This cream is very thick and moisturizing without feeling greasy. It feels nice going on, smells good and does not irritate my very sensitive skin.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2070049 From Indiana on Jun 26, 2009

Avalon Organics, Lavender Ultimate Moisture Cream, For Sensitive Skin - works great for me. I put it on at night before going to bed. It has a pleasant scent & the texture is light & rubs right into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, & my skin looks real nice in the morning. The pricing of this product through iHerb.com is absolutely the best I have found, including the shipping. I have saved A LOT of money going through this company & not buying in the store.

Posted by shekibosja From Kazakhstan on Jun 04, 2011

At first I thought that the smell is too strong for the cream. But on the face I did not feel it. Good moisturizer. For summer it's a little heavy. Reduce the redness and peeling on my dry skin.

Wonderful Product.

Posted by Reviewer3321203 From Kansas on Jun 04, 2008

I have very sensitive and dry skin. This cream works wonderfully for me. I don't have any reaction to it at all. It isn't oily and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Avalon Organics, Lavender Luminosity, Ultimate Night Cream, 2oz

Posted by 4819943389689073193 on Jun 19, 2012

I have very dry skin, I love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, moist, and rejuvenated after I use my Avalon CoQ10 facial cleanser. I highly recommend this product! The price is very reasonable!