Wonderful, top of the line beauty product

Posted by Reviewer1411921 on Feb 29, 2016

This night cream is moisturizing enough to use in dry winter months, but not so heavy that it can't be tolerated as a day cream or in the summer months. It evens out soon tone, hydrates, firms, and gives skin an overall beautiful glow.

Rich but Light

Posted by 5421857022738692538 on Nov 03, 2015

I love this Lavender scented night cream. It has a lovely scent which is not over powering and it is rich but not heavy. It sinks right in when you apply it with no sticky feeling. Worth a try! I will buy it again.

I really really like the smell

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

very pleasant. It helped my skin when it was in normal condition. but when it was dry, I didn't notice any changes. When my face was in very dry condition, it sored too.

strong smell

Posted by 4965662955102879633 on Mar 23, 2015

I don't like smell.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

STINGS!

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Mar 08, 2015

I don't know what it is about this cream, but when I put it on my face, it just stings to a point where it feels like 1000 tiny needles are poking my skin. I can't really pinpoint which ingredient is causing this, but I can't use it on my face anymore. I'm just going to apply this to my feet and elbows.

Very good

Posted by 5214946252671571798 on Feb 24, 2015

I love lavender and I am getting to like this cream more and more as time goes by.

good product but very strong lavender smell

Posted by 5188887461214889148 on Feb 10, 2015

After awhile the smell goes away. Don't think it does much different to my skin though.

Lavender love for your skin

Posted by 5318701122080395319 on Jan 17, 2015

smells fantastic and all organic- love this stuff!

Encantada !!!

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Es una crema rica, untuosa , pero no en exceso. Tiene ingredientes realmente deliciosos para tu piel, sientes tu rostro humectado . Un aroma muy agradable, como un doble placer para tu piel: nutres tu piel y al vez es como aromaterapia a lavanda, aroma suave y sutil. Me gustan mucho los productos AVALON. Seguiré comprando !!!!!! Saludos desde Santiago, Chile.