Avalon organics...

Posted by Reviewer1847327 on Aug 23, 2011

Am loving the cream , it is nourishing and my skin is looking and feeling great.

smells good!

Posted by Reviewer1922213 on Oct 21, 2011

I feel pretty comfortable..

good smell

Posted by Reviewer1075012 on Oct 20, 2011

i like the smell

great product

Posted by Reviewer3040241 on Jan 30, 2012

an excellent moisturiser even for my very sensitive skin, has a strong lavender smell which may bother you at first, but it quickly goes away. it leaves skin smooth, moist, and so gentle to the touch...will buy again for sure.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2155131 on Feb 20, 2012

not greasy yet very moisturizing and leaves my skin very clean feeling

Great Product for my sensitive skin...

Posted by Reviewer3015826 on Feb 23, 2012

I have extremely sensitive skin and this product which I have been using for quite some time is perfect for me.

Avalon is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1015569 on Feb 27, 2012

I love this cream. It goes on something and has really helped the look of my skin. Really good for sensitive skin. I have dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer. This is great to use year round. Would highly recommend it.

Une super crème de nuit !

Posted by eithlenn on Apr 15, 2013

Cette crème hydratante à la lavande est d'une douceur extraordinaire. Son parfum discret et sa texture crémeuse en font un bon allié pour la nuit. Ayant une peau mixte et déshydratée, j'ai été agréablement surprise par son action. la crème, bien qu'un peu épaisse, est rapidement assimilée par la eau et laisse un fini matifié. le pot est assez conséquent et malgré l'utilisaiton quotidienne du pot depuis 1 mois je ne suis même pas à 1/4 du pot. la compo est nickel et évidemment non testé sur les animaux. je recommande vivement !

the scent of lavender

Posted by 5564083847546986061 on Oct 14, 2013

Cream, easily absorbed into the skin does not leave a greasy luster, AS WELL AS nicely into the skin. FIRST STRONG smell of lavender, then disappears. WILL USE BEFORE THE END OF THE .

Avalon me encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013

Todo lo que he usado de Avalon me suele gustar, no tenia que cambiar en esta crema. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.