excellent

Posted by Reviewer2155131 on Feb 20, 2012

not greasy yet very moisturizing and leaves my skin very clean feeling

Great Product for my sensitive skin...

Posted by Reviewer3015826 on Feb 23, 2012

I have extremely sensitive skin and this product which I have been using for quite some time is perfect for me.

Avalon is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1015569 on Feb 27, 2012

I love this cream. It goes on something and has really helped the look of my skin. Really good for sensitive skin. I have dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer. This is great to use year round. Would highly recommend it.

For lavender lovers like me!!!

Posted by NatashaBellydancer on Jul 17, 2012

I adore this cream! It makes me think of my lavender garden...it is great for your skin and also has a wonderful tingling sensation when you apply it.

good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

makes your skin soft. If your skin is oily, this is too heavy for you.

Lavender night cream

Posted by 5495423268606236622 on Jan 01, 2013

Bought as a present for my mom. She said that smells very nice but it is not very nourishing.

bought as a present for mom

Posted by Scheherazade on Jan 02, 2013

She likes the smell, the texture, and the effect of the product.

Lovely cream, skin loves the moisture drink

Posted by 4999844267151652209 on May 31, 2016

I bought this cream based on reviews, and have not been disappointed. Lovely thick velvety consistency, beautiful smell and my skins seems very happy. I like plenty of moisture in creams and this one has it. Great night cream, possibly the lavender which smells plentiful is good for sleeping :)

Finally found the one

Posted by 5492963661229272336 on Nov 12, 2016

I'm 43 y/o, with problematic skin & am allergic to most cosmetic products. My skin became so soft and smooth right after my first use. The itching and dryness gradually disappeared. Areas like the sides of my nose & between the eyebrows that were dry red & itchy start to brighten up and become less dry. I use it every night, but it does make my skin oily or block my pores or cause zits. Been using it for two weeks now and hope it will go like this forever. Most important: vegan & cruelty free.

Une super crème de nuit !

Posted by eithlenn on Apr 15, 2013

Cette crème hydratante à la lavande est d'une douceur extraordinaire. Son parfum discret et sa texture crémeuse en font un bon allié pour la nuit. Ayant une peau mixte et déshydratée, j'ai été agréablement surprise par son action. la crème, bien qu'un peu épaisse, est rapidement assimilée par la eau et laisse un fini matifié. le pot est assez conséquent et malgré l'utilisaiton quotidienne du pot depuis 1 mois je ne suis même pas à 1/4 du pot. la compo est nickel et évidemment non testé sur les animaux. je recommande vivement !