Best Product + Best company to deal with.

Posted by Reviewer2304112 on Nov 15, 2010

I love Avalon. All my life I have extremely sensitive skin, however, I can use there prducts. They are great prices and iHerb is one of the best Companies that offers great service at great prices. Very happy customer

Best I've found for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer3299930 on Nov 20, 2010

This has been the best cream for my face that I have ever used. Everything else made my skin red and raw and this does not. This is my 3rd jar!

Feels good.

Posted by Reviewer1820249 on Oct 14, 2010

Love it !

a very good moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Jun 04, 2010

I really like this moisturizer. It is thicker than the daily moisture cream by the same company and I need that due to my dry and sensitive skin. Unfortunately, it is not quite enough to eliminate some dry patches. I have only been using it for a month so maybe over time it will.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2204591 on Jun 17, 2010

I have extremely dry and sun damaged skin which needs intensive treatment. This is not quite rich enough for what I need, but nonetheless is an excellent everyday moisturizer. I will keep using when my skin is better, and would highly recommend it for normal skin.

from Seoul

Posted by Reviewer1632152 on Apr 15, 2010

wonderful lotion, very rich and moisturizing smells good

Wife loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1726002 on Jan 08, 2009

wife loves the smell and it leaves her skin soft and natural.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Dec 11, 2007

A little goes a long way. I use it under my makeup and I use very little. I probably won't buy it for my face next time, But I will continue to use Avalon Organics they have a great product line!

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1391773 on Mar 06, 2012

This cream does its job quite well! It is thick, so a little goes a long way. Soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I only gave it four stars because I have only been using it a few weeks, so I haven't been able to witness the long term benefits yet :-)

NIce, but consistency a bit light.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

Nice, nice scent, but it's a bit too light.