Very bad for my face

Posted by djsoma on Sep 15, 2012

It made my face red and burning all over, still feeling the nastiness after 15 minutes of washing it away and applying BeeCeuticals Queen Bee for a Day Cream to cover the damage done. Terrible stuff indeed, but I'm not surprised since Avalon Organics is just one of 50 high-selling brands by the notorious Hein Celestial Group, a big player in the business partly owned by the multi-national ketchup giant Heinz. Their other avoidable brands include chemically-loaded Jason's and Alba Botanica cosmetics, Soy/Rice/Almond Dream milks (go find and get some real nutritious raw milk instead of sipping up brain-damaging unfermeted soy drinks) and Celestial Seasongins teas which are quite boring and ineffective, and nothing special beyond their artwork-centered marketing image.

Bad for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3164251 on Oct 30, 2010

I used this for about a week, and it made my skin very unhappy. I got acne on my forehead that looked like small blisters, and it made the rest of my face red. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but from all the positive reviews I expected this product to be safe. Wrong!

Bad chocie for sensitive skin like me

Posted by 5732103786426217174 on Apr 03, 2013

This feels like egg white and it is not absorbed into my skin very well. If you apply it with cotton ball or with your hands, this becomes like foam on my face and really never absorbed into my skin and at the end causes some troubles on my forehead. The smell is very artificial too. This Vitamin C series is not working for me at all.

contains Sodium Benzoate

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on Dec 01, 2014

The ingredients listed on iherb are different to the ones listed on the product. Was super excited when I received it and then discovered that it contains sodium benzoate. Won't use it and will nit buy again! What a bummer!

完全不推荐。。

Posted by 5575170277941033477 on Dec 09, 2014

擦到脸上火辣辣的,喷多少雅漾都没有用,除非洗掉,真想唱辣妹子辣。。。绝对不是我的脸的问题,其他人用了也是这个反应,扔掉了,后来一想,哎呀浪费啊,建议买了的妹子混在身体乳里用用完,不要浪费嘛,身体的皮肤比脸强壮,还能美白。

NOt reommended for very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

I have sensitive skin, this can be a lil too drying, tends to leave my skin red

If you love your skin, do not buy this product!

Posted by 5017442374700479536 on Mar 17, 2014

I used it for 3 days. In the first two days everything went well. On the third day my skin started to tingle and became filled with red patches. I ran to wash my face, but it took 5 hours for my skin go back to normal. It was a horrible experience! And my skin is not sensitive, imagine if it was!

Careful to use this if you are a sensitive type

Posted by Reviewer2669074 on Dec 06, 2010

My skin is very sensitive and dry. I had a trouble in using this toner to make me go to see a doctor. If you are sensitive dry type, you need to be careful.

Very drying

Posted by Reviewer2432730 on Mar 31, 2011

I have normal skin type. My skin was ok until I started to use this toner. on first day it made dryness on my skin. Didn't expect the result like this because of many good reviews i read before.

IRRITATION AND RASH

Posted by Reviewer3102167 on Jan 17, 2012

I prefere Thayers alcohol free toner to this. It's too strong for sensitive skins. I use this for antibacterial hand wipe.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »