Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1348046 on Mar 28, 2011

Cleans very well! Good orange scent.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Feb 27, 2012

I'm 52 and this makes my face feel great and helps a few of my wrinkles disappear.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1388428 on Aug 12, 2011

ok

very good

Posted by Reviewer1389840 on Sep 23, 2011

my skin is sensitive, and when I first try this, it seems that my skin become red after using lotion, but after using it again I felt that skin becomes very soft , also this lotion has very pleasant smell of orange.

Very good!

Posted by erubtsova on Aug 11, 2011

After a week of using this toner my face became more clear and shiny. I liked this toner very much and as a result I ordered cleansing gel and face serum. Hope to get the best result!

Best toner

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 12, 2010

Great price for a great product!

The smell!

Posted by Reviewer1422059 on Sep 15, 2011

This product smells soo yummie, I almoast feel like eating it. My face feels fresh after applying as well and I feel good when I'm using it as it contains no nasties. Great!

JUICY!!!

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, I was floored at how fast it arrived. When i first opened it to give it a smell i wanted to drink it!!!! it smells so fresh and not at all like other toners, This is a great one for guys who don't wanna smell like a rose garden. some people said it made them sticky, but i found it may have stayed moist a little longer than the alcohol kinds, but i like that because it is really giving my skin a chance to "drink" it up. i love that there are no drying alcohols, and that it's cruelty free.

!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1430169 on May 04, 2011

Very good toner for combined skin. Clean very good!

great toner

Posted by Reviewer1431626 on Mar 06, 2012

I usually buy bueaty without cruelty toners but decided since i use the vit c wash to try this one out. so far so good, i think all toners feel a little sticky so after i tone i use lily of the desert pure aloe then my moisturizer. i like this toner but cant say that i love it i have only been usung for about a month, i do however adore the face wash.