great cream

Posted by Reviewer1386603 on Jun 07, 2007

I was buying cream at a high-end department store was tired of paying $60 for 2 oz. So, I tried this cream and love it -- great feel on the skin, minimizes my wrinkles better than the $60 cream. Smells yummy.

Waited all my life for it....

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Dec 13, 2007

I am 65 years and still have the T zone!! This cream calms the reddness and I definitely see a smooth improvement with the wrinkles. This is only after about 2 weeks!!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1322224 on Apr 23, 2008

This cream is great under make up! It smells good. It absobs quickly and immediately makes little lines seem less noticeable!

My absolute favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jan 12, 2009

I have loved this lotion from the first time I used it and have recommended it to many. All have loved it! It is very lightweight and even good under powder makeup! I wear Bare Minerals and it works great. Best moisture that lasts all day and doesn't feel greasy! I was also very excited for find it here for less than $13.

This stuff is really good

Posted by Reviewer1751496 on Mar 19, 2008

I use this to remove eye makeup at night and then feel good that it stays on my skin all night. Then I put it around my mouth and on my forehead and neck for good measure. I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes and I'm almost 40. People say I look young for my age. I don't know if this is why, but I've been using it for about 2 years.

Very Good facial Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3336529 on Jun 09, 2009

I'm 70 and have sun damaged skin. Have been using this product for over a year, not a review writer! May be a tad greasy for some but not for me and it quickly soaks in. 15 minutes and you don't know you put it on, I often use a bit more. Softens wrinkles and eye lines, smells extremly nice, certainly a good price. Wish they made it with SPF for day time use. Worth a try for anyone.

Am Amazed How Well This Works

Posted by Reviewer1582650 on Feb 15, 2012

I use expensive Lancome moisturizer because that is what worked best on my face but this works even better. Moisturizes w/out making my face breakout. Am 43 have dry skin and somewhat oily t-zone. Smells nice and I plan to buy for my mom to try since she has tried lots of moisturizers and she only uses the same Lancome I use and this will probably work for her at a fraction of the cost.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1578955 on Jan 24, 2008

I loved this cream so much I got one for my Grandma and she loves it too! It has brightened up my skin and keeps it soft, in spite of freezing Minnesota winter!

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream, 2fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1679383 on Jul 07, 2008

I would recommend this lotion to everyone! it dosen't leave a oil residue. It's perfect to wear under your makeup. It has a light citrus smell..makes you feel fresh in the morning!!

I really love it

Posted by Reviewer1259843 on May 01, 2009

I REALLY REALLY love this and I love the price. I love the way it feels, it feels smooth and thick so my skin feels extra pampered I am very glad that this is in a price range that I can stick with