بطل

Posted by 5380897439383806297 on Apr 24, 2016

بطل بطل اقوى شي يجننن مارح تندمون اذا طلبتوه اعطى بشرتي نظاره وصحه وجمال ماشاءالله

good

Posted by 4700263609448567956 on Apr 10, 2016

Good

the worst :(

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Feb 27, 2016

UPDATE: despite of what i said before, i want to use it again, so i mixed it with 2 drops of sweet almond oil twice a day. let me just tell you something after finish it my face looks super healthy I LOVE IT! my face is dry! i used it the first time and i couldn't handle the irritation! after a month i used it again and my face feels hot and extremely itchy and that lasts for days:( it was a nightmare to me :( وجهي جاف استعملته مرتين: الاولى ماقدرت اتحمله الثانية وجهي يحرق ويحكني مرررة، وهالشي استمر معاي لأيام فكان كابوس:( تحديث: رجعت استخدمه مرتين باليوم وخلطته مع قطرتين (زيت اللوز الحلو) وجددا حبيت النتيجة. لمن انتهت العلبة كان وجهي جدا هلثي حبيته جدا جدا

great!

Posted by 5423597617954218684 on Jan 28, 2016

I have been using this for over a year and I love it! It really helps exfoliate your skin. Those little bumps you can get on the back of your arms, it gets rid of those. I use it on my kids arms for that reason. I use it on my face a few times a week. You can't use it everyday because it is to strong and your face will peel, but I love it!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1559282 on Aug 16, 2015

Good organics

Good, nourisihing everyday moisturizer

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

I've been using this moisturizer for a good month now and I think it's great! The tub is on the smaller side, but a little definitely goes a long way. The vitamin C did give me a bit of a burning sensation the first few times I used it, but your skin gets used to it pretty quickly. I can't say if this has helped me with my acne, but it has kept my skin looking and feeling nourished and healthy.

good

Posted by 5146998847320973639 on Jun 05, 2015

love

Perfecta

Posted by 4761520636113299001 on May 29, 2015

Tiene buen olor, a mandarina. Solo me la pongo por la noche. Repetiré.

Recomendable

Posted by 4763166996042266214 on May 25, 2015

Me la pongo por la noche y me gusta mucho, deja la piel suave e hidratada. Por el día no es recomendable por la vitamina C que puede dejar manchas si te da mucho sol.

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer1817191 on Apr 17, 2015

Smooth and soft on my combination skin, moisturizing enough, fresh perfume of citrus fruit. Improve complexion after a few weeks... However I think that dry or oily skin should choose another version. For more reviews, see my profile !