EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$16.93

$21.99

Savings of: $5.06 (23% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great product

Posted by 4838571725666093246 on Apr 29, 2016

Great product

Was this review helpful to you?

بطل

Posted by 5380897439383806297 on Apr 24, 2016

بطل بطل اقوى شي يجننن مارح تندمون اذا طلبتوه اعطى بشرتي نظاره وصحه وجمال ماشاءالله

Was this review helpful to you?

Demasiado fuerte

Posted by 4872410197066260830 on Apr 15, 2016

Tiene un potente olor a cítrico, a naranja, por lo que no la recomendaría a quienes no les gusten los cosméticos perfumados, ya que puede llegar a molestar. Desaparece pasados varios minutos. Por lo demás, me pareció una crema normal, noté la piel hidratada pero no una gran luminosidad, que es lo que se supone que consigue la vit-C. Usé un tarro y no repetí; prefiero otras vías para la vit-C, como sérums envasados en botes opacos y con cuentagotas, pues me parece que en este tipo de envase tan abierto se debe perder más rápidamente sus propiedades, al estar más en contacto con la luz y el aire.

Was this review helpful to you?

Generally OK

Posted by Reviewer3360564 on Apr 14, 2016

A friend recommended this to me and I feel it did not do much for my skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 4700263609448567956 on Apr 10, 2016

Good

Was this review helpful to you?

the worst :(

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Feb 27, 2016

UPDATE: despite of what i said before, i want to use it again, so i mixed it with 2 drops of sweet almond oil twice a day. let me just tell you something after finish it my face looks super healthy I LOVE IT! my face is dry! i used it the first time and i couldn't handle the irritation! after a month i used it again and my face feels hot and extremely itchy and that lasts for days:( it was a nightmare to me :( وجهي جاف استعملته مرتين: الاولى ماقدرت اتحمله الثانية وجهي يحرق ويحكني مرررة، وهالشي استمر معاي لأيام فكان كابوس:( تحديث: رجعت استخدمه مرتين باليوم وخلطته مع قطرتين (زيت اللوز الحلو) وجددا حبيت النتيجة. لمن انتهت العلبة كان وجهي جدا هلثي حبيته جدا جدا

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Buena para pieles deshidratadas y secas

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

La uso de noche 1 vez por semana porque mi piel es mixta y me salen muchos brillos en la zona T. Huele demasiado artificial a naranja, aunque supongo que será normal. Es muy untuosa.

Was this review helpful to you?

very nice

Posted by 4802581955567946307 on Feb 08, 2016

Love that cream

Was this review helpful to you?

great!

Posted by 5423597617954218684 on Jan 28, 2016

I have been using this for over a year and I love it! It really helps exfoliate your skin. Those little bumps you can get on the back of your arms, it gets rid of those. I use it on my kids arms for that reason. I use it on my face a few times a week. You can't use it everyday because it is to strong and your face will peel, but I love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Moisturizes and softens well but a little greasy

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on Jan 20, 2016

I use several products from this Vitamin C Renewal line, and am generally very pleased with them. I wear this moisturizer at night. It's very creamy and soft with a great fresh orange scent. My skin always looks and feels great in the morning. My only complaint is that its a little bit greasy, which I don't want in a night product. I feel like it rubs off on my pillow all night.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 608 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »