Am Amazed How Well This Works

Posted by Reviewer1582650 on Feb 15, 2012

I use expensive Lancome moisturizer because that is what worked best on my face but this works even better. Moisturizes w/out making my face breakout. Am 43 have dry skin and somewhat oily t-zone. Smells nice and I plan to buy for my mom to try since she has tried lots of moisturizers and she only uses the same Lancome I use and this will probably work for her at a fraction of the cost.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1578955 on Jan 24, 2008

I loved this cream so much I got one for my Grandma and she loves it too! It has brightened up my skin and keeps it soft, in spite of freezing Minnesota winter!

did not like it at all

Posted by 5732103786426217174 on Apr 03, 2013

This smells like cheap artificial orange juice and clogs pores. I ordered 3 products of Vitamin C series from Avalon and none of them was satisfying. It caused some acne trouble on my skin and I dumped it after couple of uses. Will not order again.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream, 2fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1679383 on Jul 07, 2008

I would recommend this lotion to everyone! it dosen't leave a oil residue. It's perfect to wear under your makeup. It has a light citrus smell..makes you feel fresh in the morning!!

I really love it

Posted by Reviewer1259843 on May 01, 2009

I REALLY REALLY love this and I love the price. I love the way it feels, it feels smooth and thick so my skin feels extra pampered I am very glad that this is in a price range that I can stick with

Fantastic!!!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on May 14, 2010

This cream heals too. Smooth the skin, even fade brown spots on top of hand and face. Magnificient!!! I rcommend it! I'm an older person, and if in my age do this well, than for some under 60 would send one back to youth times:highly recommand!!!

This cream is a refreshment for the skin

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on May 30, 2011

It's delightfully light yet rich, gets well absorbed and indeed makes your skin look more radiant. Importantly, it doesn't irritate even the skin under your eyes. Inexpensive and very good quality.

So far so good...

Posted by raeannewright on Sep 21, 2008

This is definitely a fabulous moisturizer - smells great, works awesome. I switched from the Avalon Organics lavender moisturizer for sensitive skin only because they don't sell it on iHerb, and I was worried this might be too intense for my face, as I'm easily prone to breakouts. I have noticed a little bit of flair-up since I've been using this, but only in the T-zone. So now only using it on the driest areas of my face, and using only a tiny bit. My skin is softer and I can notice a glow after applying - I just wouldn't recommend this product to people with highly sensitive, acne-prone skin.

Avalon organics

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I was amazed by this creme for months, it did wonders for my skin. But then I received a slightly different package, and it seems like whats inside was changed to. My skin burned after using the cream, and it gave me bad breakouts. I continiued to use it for quite some time, it was after all my favourite, but it didnt improve. I wont buy again.

Not moisturizing enough..

Posted by livelig on Nov 07, 2011

I bought this cream since I have very dry and acne prone skin, but it was disappointing. It did not moisturize my skin enough and I found the smell overpowering.