Love it

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Can smell the orange, not over powering. Effective daily moisturiser. Non greasy. Makes my skin look great. My new favourite face cream.

Vitamin C Renewal Cream

Posted by karishma on Oct 09, 2012

I love wearing this cream in the morning and it goes nicely under my make up, not sticky or greasy. Great stuff!

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013

deja la piel jugosa, yo también la uso a modo de mascarilla y deja la piel preciosa. (en mi canal de youtube lo muestro, 1Rossita) Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1559282 on Aug 16, 2015

Good organics

great!

Posted by 5423597617954218684 on Jan 28, 2016

I have been using this for over a year and I love it! It really helps exfoliate your skin. Those little bumps you can get on the back of your arms, it gets rid of those. I use it on my kids arms for that reason. I use it on my face a few times a week. You can't use it everyday because it is to strong and your face will peel, but I love it!

Avalon Vitamin C Renewal Facial

Posted by Reviewer2492724 on Jun 26, 2008

I love this stuff! It smells wonderful, goes on smoothly and aborbs almost immediately. It's too soom to see any change in my skin but even if there is none I'll order again: it's the best!

It’s worth it!

Posted by Reviewer2894242 on Oct 27, 2008

My skin look better.This cream is concentrate,less water inside.Very good cream.

Suits me very well :)))

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on May 23, 2011

At first I needed some time to adjust my face skin to it. But after a while, it evened the problems from my last experiments and now I start thinking I might get even more addicted than needed ;) This light cream is exactly what my special skin needs, fragrance is exactly right (almost none), and close to none oily rests, which I hate the most. So go for IT!!!

This stuff really helps my hands

Posted by Reviewer3194717 on Feb 03, 2010

I've noticed a difference in both the texture and appearance of my skin since I started using the cream. Skin seems brighter, discolorations seem to be improving and overall I'd say this one's a keeper.

like it

Posted by 4996840769640358906 on Mar 25, 2015

my skin is quite sensitive (usually use oil-free product) but I don't have any problem with this product. it is a good moisturizer. I feel very comfortable with my skin during night.