Worked well, but...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Made my face burn, so I used the rest of the container for a hand moisturizer.

Not good for oily skin, could do strange things to the skin.

Posted by Reviewer1281170 on Sep 10, 2012

Been using it for about 2 weeks. It's quite thick and was not suitable for my relatively oily skin. What's worse though is that once after applying it i received a really weird redness on parts of my face. Never happened to me before. It disappered after about 2 hours, very odd. My husband has also been using it and recently received a rash. Of course we're not sure if it's definately from that cream, but are pretty sure it has something to do with it, as he's hardly ever had such problems.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer2067921 on Sep 06, 2011

Smells of citrus, easy to apply and refreshing. However, an average moisturiser with no added benefits.

Skin looks worse

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on May 02, 2015

Originally I gave this cream 5 stars. But after using it for a while, my skin started looking bad. I noticed more redness, fine lines were more visible and the skin just looked unhealthy. I also fount it to burn irritated skin (such as around the nose) and it can't go anywhere near the eye area (unlike other creams I double use as eye cream). I will also note it smell very strongly of fake orange. The more I used the product, the more sick I was of the smell. Many people have mentioned the formula has changed. If this is so, I strongly recommend the company return to the old one...

Comedogenic

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

The cream showed itself extremely comedogenic for my normal skin. Used it for hands at last. Never buy again. Sincerely saying the whole set - Facial toner, Cleansing gel and this cream was an extreme disappointment for me - unnatural smell and low quality products :(

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2993931 on Apr 09, 2012

I'm just about out of my first jar. I can't go with out it!! I'm 30 years old and would break out every month really bad. i was looking for something new and i've found it! i get like one little pimple now, i'm sooo happy!! I don't care for the smell but because my acne is cleared up, i'll live with the smell. will buy again and again and again. thank you!

satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer1390337 on Aug 30, 2011

satisfaction

nothing else is better

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Jul 19, 2011

please never stop making this or change the formula or I will just die!

the worst :(

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Feb 27, 2016

UPDATE: despite of what i said before, i want to use it again, so i mixed it with 2 drops of sweet almond oil twice a day. let me just tell you something after finish it my face looks super healthy I LOVE IT! my face is dry! i used it the first time and i couldn't handle the irritation! after a month i used it again and my face feels hot and extremely itchy and that lasts for days:( it was a nightmare to me :( وجهي جاف استعملته مرتين: الاولى ماقدرت اتحمله الثانية وجهي يحرق ويحكني مرررة، وهالشي استمر معاي لأيام فكان كابوس:( تحديث: رجعت استخدمه مرتين باليوم وخلطته مع قطرتين (زيت اللوز الحلو) وجددا حبيت النتيجة. لمن انتهت العلبة كان وجهي جدا هلثي حبيته جدا جدا

great!

Posted by 5423597617954218684 on Jan 28, 2016

I have been using this for over a year and I love it! It really helps exfoliate your skin. Those little bumps you can get on the back of your arms, it gets rid of those. I use it on my kids arms for that reason. I use it on my face a few times a week. You can't use it everyday because it is to strong and your face will peel, but I love it!