Refreshing and hydrating!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I love the smell of this product, it is so orangy! It leaves my skin very hydrated. You have to rinse it with water though, and not use it on a cotton pad, because it may leave your skin irritated. It has a very refreshing texture and I enjoy using it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Mar 08, 2013

I've used this and the "gel" version and I like this better. It cleans very well and goes on smooth despite less leathering. It also doesn't make your skin so dry like the "gel" version. After use, it makes your skin very bright, even-toned, and with a good complexion. This has become my favorite facewash. Always follow up with a moisturizer of your choice.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1956793 on Aug 31, 2010

Wonderful, not too strong, fragrance! Cleanses very well, without stripping too much moisture from the skin. Does not leave the skin greasy either. Washes off quite easily. Does not foam.

avalon organics vit C cleansing milk

Posted by Reviewer2780393 on Jun 06, 2012

This facial wash is wonderful! Love the soft orange smell and it does a great job of cleaning my face! I use it morning and night. My skin looks better since I started it. Will continue to use this product in the future.

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Jun 22, 2012

Happy with the product. does what it is intended for. When I need more I would buy again. Good price too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1854306 on Feb 20, 2011

I use the milk in the winter and the gel in the summer, both are great. No break outs, no unexplained bumps, it is a pretty gentle cleanser so it might not get your waterproof mascara off, but it will take off everything else.

great

Posted by Reviewer2422370 on Mar 08, 2011

It`s smells so good. and cleaning good as well

It's smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1150860 on Mar 14, 2011

My skin is pretty sensitive, but it isn't strong.. I like it

REALLY GREAT CLEANSER

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Mar 24, 2011

NON-OILY FEELING AFTER ...JUST ABSOLUTE SOFTNESS AND CLEANLINESS...

Like it!